Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that would be great to get advise on would be:
    • fishing charters / spots
    • road trips (overnight) - Denmark/Pemberton/Margaret River or North to Kalbarri
    • best bars - Helvetica if you like Whisky, Queens for a good relaxing pub, Deauvilles if you want something a bit different, Cottesloe Hotel for a Sunday arvo, Little Creatures in Freo
    • best clubs - Geisha for your dance music without too many fuckwits, avoid Fremantle after about 8pm unless you like fights
    • good place to eat - Little Creatures for relaxed pub food, Queens Hotel, Frasers in Kings Park, Balthazar, Restaurant Amuse (depending on how much you want to spend / treat the Mrs)
    • place to rent a bike - Not sure

Are you bringing the Mrs over with you (if you have one)?
    Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Waikikablukar View Post
      Things that would be great to get advise on would be:
      • fishing charters / spots
      • road trips (overnight) - Denmark/Pemberton/Margaret River or North to Kalbarri
      • best bars - Helvetica if you like Whisky, Queens for a good relaxing pub, Deauvilles if you want something a bit different, Cottesloe Hotel for a Sunday arvo, Little Creatures in Freo
      • best clubs - Geisha for your dance music without too many fuckwits, avoid Fremantle after about 8pm unless you like fights
      • good place to eat - Little Creatures for relaxed pub food, Queens Hotel, Frasers in Kings Park, Balthazar, Restaurant Amuse (depending on how much you want to spend / treat the Mrs)
      • place to rent a bike - Not sure

Are you bringing the Mrs over with you (if you have one)?
      Thanks mate for the great suggestions I don't think the girl is coming down, to expensive just for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by The Jeffster View Post
        Thanks mate for the great suggestions I don't think the girl is coming down, to expensive just for a few days.
        Too easy, I have the Tuesday off also if you are still in Perth and need someone to show you where Little Creatures or Helvetica is

Do you know when you are arriving yet?
        Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Arrive the 23rd with the 24th being an easy day, will have a beer at the Cottelsoe after the event for sure. I have the beach house till the 29th so keen to catch up for a beer for sure, I'll pm you my number.

Comment

I just back back, just want to say you guys have great city. I didn't leave Cotlesoe much, but everyone was awesome.

Here's some pics from the event.

Here's some off duty dancers I meet from the doll house, really nice chicks

Anyway Perth you rock!

Comment

Working...
            X