Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shennanigans/Pranks for the last day of work, suggestions or anecdotes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shennanigans/Pranks for the last day of work, suggestions or anecdotes.

Hello PSB happy new year.
    on saturday I finish up after 15 years a watchy, just spent 2 months being prodded, run and made to explain how potty training affected my personality for a new career.
    I would like to go out with a stylish prank, cheeky and fun, not lame and sad.
    However you have to be careful not to cross the line into dangerous to the remaining staff or financially destructive to the company, especially in case I need to come crawling back.
    So far I only have the boarding school standards;
    Vegemite/glad wrap the toilets.
    vegemite the tools.
    itching powder all chairs.
    change some non important signage.
    Was considering fancy dress, Burqa? Offensive?
    Storm trooper, impractical
    Mankinni, humiliating!
    Maybe glitter all the spinning machines for that rainbow bright look on monday morning?.
    Im at a bit of a loss what to do but have till saturday to come up with something.
    So did anyone pull a brilliant stylish prank or have a suggestion?
    Ask not what your country can for do you,
    But what is your country going to do to you next?

Most people seem to just call in sick on their last day...

Comment

What's a "watchy"?

Don't do anything destructive in any way at all.

Maybe a nice pair of shorts, thongs and the loudest hawaiian shirt money can buy, then profess innocence if people are surprised by it at all.

Alternatively, banana suit.

Go out as the 'fun guy' not 'that dick who piss-farted around on his last day'.
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

Originally posted by Ryven View Post
        Most people seem to just call in sick on their last day...
        Would, its the crawling back thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Todd B. Rexington View Post
        What's a "watchy"?
        Put batteries in peoples watches/take abuse over pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rips View Post
          Put batteries in peoples watches/take abuse over pricing.
          Banana suit.
          such comment
          wow
          many post

Comment

Personally, I'd just do my fucking job and leave on good terms, but that's just me.

Comment

Be a professional.

Make the last day the best day you've ever done at this job. Leave them - and yourself - with a memory of that job which will make you proud and (cynical hat on) encourages the best of references down the road.
              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Todd B. Rexington View Post
                Banana suit.
                Not bad, I firmly agree, dont want to destroy, just giggles n annoy.
                where do I get a banana suit for a 6'2 100kg gumby? Ohhhhh hay best n less onesy, hot on saturday though!

Comment

One of the better ones I've seen in recent times was when my mate got back to the office after a weeks leave.
                  Pretty much all his things had photo's of Nicolas Cage's face stuck in all the hidden places (in his shoes, his phones earpiece, under his stapler, bottom of his coffee mug etc etc).

Edit: Dug up the pics from him.

Last edited by Roger Explosion; 06-01-2014, 11:44 AM.
                  Can you help with foster care?
                  http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

um why do you feel the need?

I just left after my 14 year stint, up to 10 on this new one, doubt I'd do anything when I leve it either.

Are they giving you a morning tea? If so prepare a fun speech and make that your exit

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                      Personally, I'd just do my fucking job and leave on good terms, but that's just me.
                      I will do my job and several other peoples probably, I would like a small HARMLESS bit of fun for a last day laugh with the crew.
                      leaving or not they got me where I am and I have no malice for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                      um why do you feel the need?

I just left after my 14 year stint, up to 10 on this new one, doubt I'd do anything when I leve it either.

Are they giving you a morning tea? If so prepare a fun speech and make that your exit
                      No morning tea, party sat night, speech under way, prob not funny

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                        One of the better ones I've seen in recent times was when my mate got back to the office after a weeks leave.
                        Pretty much all his things had photo's of Nicolas Cage's face stuck in all the hidden places (in his shoes, his phones earpiece, under his stapler, bottom of his coffee mug etc etc).
                        Was he into Nic Cage?

Comment

It wasn't a last day prank, but I on e filled a good bag with water and fitted inside my boss's office chair with tubes up the arms that emptied in his lap. Took quite a while for him to realise. He roared with laughter and ironically, instead of sacking me, he ended up working for me.
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by Rips View Post
                            Was he into Nic Cage?
                            Who isn't?
                            But I suppose you could pictures of your own face hidden everywhere.
                            Can you help with foster care?
                            http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Originally posted by agrid View Post
                              It wasn't a last day prank, but I on e filled a good bag with water and fitted inside my boss's office chair with tubes up the arms that emptied in his lap. Took quite a while for him to realise. He roared with laughter and ironically, instead of sacking me, he ended up working for me.
                              Boss chair guarded by Minotaur/reception, but its on track for fun more than the answers from my Dad, uncle Frank or grumpy guy at the pub .

Comment

Working...
                              X