Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get sub 25$ non iShit MP3 Player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get sub 25$ non iShit MP3 Player?

Went to Dicks and JB but they only have the whole range of iShit and only in selected places highly sophistcated other ones. What happened to el cheapo players with like 500mb and where are they hiding them?
    Cheers guys

ebay

/thread

Comment

But I need instant gratification as I am an only child

Comment

mp3 players for sale | Audio | Gumtree Australia Stirling Area - Scarborough | 1036552823
        On the internet you can be anyone you want.
        It's surprising that so many people choose to stick with "moron"

Comment

$5 - winning.

BRAND NEW TEAC MP3 DIGITAL AUDIO PLAYER | Audio | Gumtree Australia South Perth Area - South Perth | 1034896630

Is there a term for someone who can't be fucked with even the most basic effort at an Internet search?

Oh wait, there is... Gen Y
          It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

Why the fuck would you listen to compressed MP3 audio?

Oh, answered above

OP - don't you have one of those mobile phone things? The ones that play music files etc...

Comment

Unfortunality not Gen Y enough to connect one of these phone thingies onto my computer and successfully transfer files.

Also I find 75% of Gumtree users painful to do business with so yes I had found these but decided to want to buy one from a shop since not enough money can be saved in this instance by going potentially difficult private people requiring begging, hours of texting and then being forgotten about when one arrives 20 minutes after last having spoken and reassuring one was on the way.

But we can all be delighted now by knowing that I will not be listening to MP3s on a brand new Telstra phone that I bought for 19 Dollars at Coles any time soon. And I will probably not be able to ring somebody either knowing their hot line and will make good use of the included recycling bag instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ripper1199 View Post
                Unfortunality not Gen Y enough to connect one of these phone thingies onto my computer and successfully transfer files.

Also I find 75% of Gumtree users painful to do business with so yes I had found these but decided to want to buy one from a shop since not enough money can be saved in this instance by going potentially difficult private people requiring begging, hours of texting and then being forgotten about when one arrives 20 minutes after last having spoken and reassuring one was on the way.

But we can all be delighted now by knowing that I will not be listening to MP3s on a brand new Telstra phone that I bought for 19 Dollars at Coles any time soon. And I will probably not be able to ring somebody either knowing their hot line and will make good use of the included recycling bag instead.
                If you're having trouble connecting a phone to a computer then an MP3 player is not for you.

May I sugest a portable radio? One with an AM band only and permanently set to talkback.
                Originally posted by Desmo
                Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

We had this issue a few months back, the missus had a iRiver MP3 that was dying and after going to a few places and only finding the usual iPods etc (which neither of us like) and then got talking to a guy at JB's and he suggested just getting a El Cheapo mobile phone and using that rather than running around everywhere or spending a fortune Picked up an LG smartphone for $29 and got a bigger SD card and it works great
                  #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

$69 MP3 player from Dick Smiff's ( holds pics as well )

I've hooked a cord up to the battery on my Bike and just plug it in and off I go.

Never goes flat and is easy to load songs onto from my lappy

Fits into the back pocket of my jeans too.

Is Great
                    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

El cheapo android phone + Google play music account = any music, anywhere, any time

Comment

Working...
                      X