This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Shark Ate Ma Baby, Part 2.

Last thread was closed because people got personal.

I didn't get to read the last page of posts, slightly devastated because to me it's a pretty important subject to me.

Sharks eat people.

Bears eat people.

Aaaaaannnndd Mosquito's eat people.

Even people eat people.

If someone can provide a reason as to why the government should go along with this shark cull then please, share it with me.
    whilst you are there please keep in mine the price of a malaria shot or a mole scan or even heart surgery.
    You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Cant everyone let this go?

How many sharks is this fisherman going to catch anyways? 1 per week?

Will it seriously make any difference to the shark population?
    Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Originally posted by Twat View Post

Will it seriously make any difference to the human population if we killed 1 per week?
      You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Originally posted by Gippo View Post

Whether or not it makes an impact on their numbers is irrelevant. While I'm hesitant to make the comparison, randomly shooting people in Northbridge of a certain height because of the potential threat they pose wouldn't make much of an impact on their numbers either, but it'd still be fucking wrong. It is an appalling and pointless waste of life and taxpayer resources for an exercise next to none of the voting public wanted.

Comment

Dead shark flogged. Thread closed due to lack of critical reasoning and broadside attacks (one specific poster seemed to have some personal experience based motive - I guess if I saw a friend or workmate killed by another human I would be building a nuke right now?)

Calling for a species genocide was a little weird.

Sharks are part of a VAST ecosystem and DON'T influence ours that much except in a positive way (ie sustainable balance of marine populations/clean-up) Humans are by far the biggest destabilising influence - and with limited understanding but a lot of arrogance.

Comment

This thread will only go the same way as the previous. The pro-cull and the anti-cull brigades will never sway the other's opinion, so let's just leave it at that.
            Originally posted by vk6hgr
            My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by T-roy View Post
              Will it seriously make any difference to the human population if we killed 1 per week?
              One would be a good start.
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
              X