Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plumbers of PSB, lend me your arsecracks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbers of PSB, lend me your arsecracks.

I am trying to connect a fridge, a washing machine, and my tap mixer from the outlet under my sink.

T pieces exist obviously but what I am looking for is an X piece, so I can have the water coming in and the 3 going out, Bunnings and Reese looked at me like I was a mad scientist for asking, but who decided that 3 is the limit?

Do they exist or do I have to join 2 t-pieces together to make a bodgy H-piece? its 20mm.

So basically this but with 4 way instead of 3.

My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

[MENTION=12823]Paulo[/MENTION]27

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

be wary tapping that many items from one single 20dia line at one point.
      may not be enuf flow with the crap pressure in perth.

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
        be wary tapping that many items from one single 20dia line at one point.
        may not be enough flow with the crap pressure in perth.
        I thought that might be the reason for limiting it to 3 but the fridge will use hardly any, and the dishwasher will only use it when on, plus my current tap pressure is quite high with the dishwasher connected, so Im only adding the fridge to what is currently there.
        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by potato View Post
          [MENTION=12823]Paulo[/MENTION]27
          [MENTION=26213]palo27[/MENTION]
          View Profile: palo27 - Perth Street Bikes

Comment

Now what u should have under your sink is a copper line that goes to the mixer and another branch that feeds the dish washer. What you should do is disconnect the DW tap and screw another T junction on the branch then go to Reece and tell them that you need a Compi tap, that tap has 2 outlets one is for the mixer and one 20 mm for the dishwasher hose ( you won't need the original tap any more )
            Now your left with one outlet from the T junction that would be for your fridge line.
            RIP
            RYAD
            RIP
            🌹

Comment

I have the same requirements, dishwasher, tap and water filter, I presume your tap connects by braided flexi line and your fridge just runs the thin blue plastic line, in which case you need this set up, my water filter came with this, you should be able to source the ball valve and other fitting from bunnings though, just hook in series with your cold tap supply.

Comment

onya sexy

[no palo, not you ]

dianella 93703770

Comment

U getting old mr potato
                  RIP
                  RYAD
                  RIP
                  🌹

Comment

Originally posted by palo27 View Post
                    Now what u should have under your sink is a copper line that goes to the mixer and another branch that feeds the dish washer. What you should do is disconnect the DW tap and screw another T junction on the branch then go to Reece and tell them that you need a Compi tap, that tap has 2 outlets one is for the mixer and one 20 mm for the dishwasher hose ( you won't need the original tap any more )
                    Now your left with one outlet from the T junction that would be for your fridge line.

Is this what you mean Palo?

This is what it looks like at the moment.

You can see the dishwasher hose, and the mixer hose is hidden a bit behind that going up to the sink.

I could probably just take off that dishwasher tap and replace it with a combi tap for the Fridge and Dishwasher and leave the mixer hose on the T piece in the wall?

Comment

That's exactly right mate, all you need to do is replace your dishwasher tap with a Compi tap and the problem is solved.
                      RIP
                      RYAD
                      RIP
                      🌹

Comment

That's exactly right mate, all you need to do is replace your dishwasher tap with a Compi tap and the problem is solved.
                        Cheers bruv.

But going to invent a 4 way one and be rich as a Nazi.

Comment

U getting old mr potato
                          you will too pal,at least ive learnt[in my old age] not to deal with some disrespectful strains of immigrants that grace the shores of this country

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Redfern View Post
                            Cheers bruv.

But going to invent a 4 way one and be rich as a Nazi.
                            Sorry, they have been out there for years.

I can pick one up tomorrow if you like.

$98 + GST from memory, how many do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by potato View Post
                              you will too pal,at least ive learnt[in my old age] not to deal with some disrespectful strains of immigrants that grace the shores of this country
                              Not really sur if you're referring to somebody, but yeh live and learn mate ;-)
                              RIP
                              RYAD
                              RIP
                              🌹

Comment

Working...
                              X