hi. moved to bunbury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi. moved to bunbury.

Hi guys. Its been awhile since I've been on psb as I sold my 3 bikes. Lol. But am still interested in bike shows and gatherings etc. Iv just moved to bunbury and wondering who's down this way? Cheers kel.

[MENTION=17003]filbert[/MENTION] awkward....................
    Originally posted by Rich...
    You got me in trouble...

Comment

Well. Seen as you guys never really have anything nice to say and love takin the piss... I do know that collie has the historical racing that I can go and watch. But not sure on when the season starts? ? Anyone else know?

Comment

It's already started, round 2 incorporating the Collie TT is on the 19/20th April.

Put your hand up for flagging and get stuck in, they always welcome new blood.

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

I'm down in bunbury some good roads down here! Time to get another bike!!
            Originally Posted by Roger Explosion
            Doesn't apply to Honda Cubs, due to their ability to carry up to 12 Asian family members.
            If there were more than 4CPB though....

Comment

Good old Funbury

Patto's wife at Bunbury Ducati runs a weekend ladies ride occasionally which attracts all kinds of bikes and skill levels, worth heading in there for a chat anyway Patto will usually chat for hours about his drag bikes and what's happening in the region and may be able to help with some connections to get out and about.
              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Bought a house in collie at xmas. My son has recently turned 16yo and is interested in a zzr 250 for around $1000. To learn on if anyone is selling one thanks

Comment

Working...
                X