Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form over Function - "Stanced" car pics

Yep yep yep, won't improve the perfomance, looks dumb, blah blah blah
    Not every vehicle needs to be optimised for max performance, it's ok to just look cool

I'M GONNA REPORT ANYONE WHO BARFRIDGES THIS THREAD BE WARNED ok

Actually lowering a vehicle dose improve performance in the way of control and road handeling and cornering.Mind you some of them are a bit too low
    K1 Bandit 1200S,

Comment

Not a single one of those cars looks cool.
      -

Comment

I am a fan of the Liberty performance workshop and the things they do with Lambo's and Ferraris. Making those effeminate cars look industrial is pretty cool.
        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Now this is Form over Function.

-

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-2014 View Post
            Actually lowering a vehicle dose improve performance in the way of control and road handeling and cornering.Mind you some of them are a bit too low
            Locking the suspension and reducing the contact patch of the tires to a tiny strip improves handling, does it?

Yes, I'll agree the 458 and the Z look alright but to me the whole stance thing screams "I spend more time taking photos of my car than driving it". To me; pointless wankery.

Yes, I fell for the bait. No, I don't feel bad about it. Enjoy your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie View Post
              Locking the suspension and reducing the contact patch of the tires to a tiny strip improves handling, does it?

Yes, I'll agree the 458 and the Z look alright but to me the whole stance thing screams "I spend more time taking photos of my car than driving it". To me; pointless wankery.

Lol na not locking the suspension but lowering the car the correct way using lwer stiffer springs and shockies will drastically improve the handeling of any vehicle. How many track cars do you see std hight? Most of the vehicles you see in them shots will have airbag suspension that's why the tyres have huge camber on them.
              K1 Bandit 1200S,

Comment

For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by agrid View Post
                  Not a single one of those cars looks cool.
                  You're getting old.

Originally posted by Archie View Post

And you can just fuck right off.

Comment

low = cool

25 degrees of negative camber so you can fit 22" wheels on your Daihatsu charade (or other shitbox) = not cool
                    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Mostly fappable, thanks Bendito
                      It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                        Mostly fappable, thanks Bendito
                        How old are you? Twelve?
                        -

Comment

i like em! more pics please
                          "Insert signature here"

Comment

Whatever floats your boat. I like them for the engineering, but am past the boy racer look...
                            SP RACINGis supported by:
                            MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                            Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                            Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Bendito View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X