Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moshriff
    replied
    These guys, alternatively can check this thread here for recommendations: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum...t=2046187&p=90

Leave a comment:

• igor
    replied
    we went through A WOMANS SPARK whos is linked to Carbon footie.. LOVE MY PANNELS..

Leave a comment:

• SPman
    replied
    Solar power systems - Perth and Western Australia

Leave a comment:

• Heretic
    replied
    We used carbon footie, price was good for me and install was prompt and they did everything they said they would when they would.

We didn't notice any high pressure sales at all, the sales person was quite professional.

Leave a comment:

• Cheshire Cat
    replied
    Spoke to A woman's spark today, seem good, no pressure sales people, not the cheapest but you do get what you pay for!

Leave a comment:

• Johnno
    replied
    Yeah a 5 year warranty on a German company that will still be around is better than a 10 year warranty from a Chinese company that will close in 12 months and restart under a different brand name.

Leave a comment:

• scamb
    replied
    DO not use Gryphon Solar, products and pricing was ok but it took 3 months to install the system.
    They had poor communication and I was forever on the phone/email chasing them up.
    Like most companies they use subbies that do work for other solar install companies and they at least carried out a good job.
    Sales guy was good and knowledgable and no pressure but failed with any follow up and was quite surprised when I contacted him after two and a half months to find out that they had not been installed.
    Company should stick with what they know..........roller doors.

Also got a quote from Carbon Footie. High pressure sales tactics and over priced but were willing to match Gryphons price on a follow up call.
    Just give me your best price first, dont fook me around.

A quick look at the Whirlpool forum will show that Sunny Boy inverters (German) are the way to go, will cost a bit more (quoted $500 for the upgrade but ended up getting it for $250).
    Warranty is only 5 years against most of the others (Chinese) at 10 but this does not seem to be an issue.

Leave a comment:

• paulaus
    replied
    Regen power.. No issues from then and quality equipment.. Had ours for a few years and not a single problem :-)

Leave a comment:

• ReCon
    replied
    Used the link a few minutes ago and they have a live chat operating. Pretty efficient...

Leave a comment:

• perthjay85
    replied
    We used A women's spark for 4 of our families houses.

One problem in 4 years with an inverter and they were out within 2 days to replace it under warranty. Can recommend them very highly.

A Womans Spark

Leave a comment:

• Johnno
    replied
    Theres a mob on facebook called a womans spark, they have a good reputation and seem to have good prices, Ive heard nothing good about that mob selling cheap systems on the telly.

Leave a comment:

• Cheshire Cat
    started a topic Solar power who?

Solar power who?

Seeking recommendations for solar electricity company, wanting to get 6-8 panels 3kw inverter.

Thanks
Working...
X