Top Ten Posters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten Posters

Even giving everybody a clean slate It's easy to see who does the most jabbering.

Now what's the correct word for it???????

Rooster 25
    Fastgir1 10
    TurboR1 9
    Hewie 8
    Daise 7
    mstriumph 7
    hornet 7
    TigerLeo 7
    Jonchilds 6
    TREPIDATION1000 6

To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.

Originally posted by PSB Forum Software
    Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.

me, hewie, and turbor have been here LONG TIME

thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it!

Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Yes it takes skill to be the quitessential post whore like Moi!! Many many hours of training and dedication, not for the faint hearted!!

Fastgir1....Post Whore Extroardinaire!!!!
      Originally posted by Red_is_Best
      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Yes it takes skill to be the quitessential post whore like Moi!! Many many hours of training and dedication, not for the faint hearted!!

Fastgir1....Post Whore Extroardinaire!!!!
        [/b]
        Careful, Col. With an avitar like that and all this talk of whoring, some people may get confuzzled.

No offence meant, of course. I like the photo. Pan down a bit.

*racks up another post*
        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
        Amen, brother. Amen.
        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Careful, Col. With an avitar like that and all this talk of whoring, some people may get confuzzled.

No offence meant, of course. I like the photo. Pan down a bit.
          *racks up another post*
          [/b]

Ahhh sweet sweet Hornet, you couldnt afford me if i was
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Ahhh sweet sweet Hornet, you couldnt afford me if i was
            [/b]
            I'm scared of your kids, anyway, from everything you've written about the little devils, um, sweet little things.
            2006 Yamaha R1SP;
            In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
            Amen, brother. Amen.
            My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Rooster is the NEW Hewie

A site all parents should check regulary
              http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Members of the Royal Spam Family...

Comment

I'm scared of your kids, anyway, from everything you've written about the little devils, um, sweet little things.
                  [/b]
                  You should be afraid, I have trained them to attack skinny assed wannabe stunt riders who ride gixxers...your on the hit list buddy!!!

Comment

I would post a response in here, but it doesn't count in the number of posts one makes...
                    I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

You should be afraid, I have trained them to attack skinny assed wannabe stunt riders who ride gixxers...your on the hit list buddy!!!
                      [/b]

Oh, shit. Just spent 5 mins ROFLMAO. *wipes tears out of eyes* That was great.

Lucky for me they'd be on an R1 and couldn't catch me, then.

And I'm with TigerLeo, this isn't adding to my post count, so I'm off to do more damage elsewhere.
                      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                      Amen, brother. Amen.
                      My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

[/b]
                        Sadly... they'd probably miss... given the shadow (or lack there of) that clownette I mean hornet casts...

Lucky for me they'd be on an R1 and couldn't catch me, then.
                        [/b]
                        Sadly... it's not the bike, nor skill that allows you to be quicker than the average bear... it's the fact that a hair pin not only looks like you, but carries about the same weight, even geared up.
                        When we are born we are naked, wet, hungry and we get smacked on our arse. From there on, life gets worse.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Blog: http://gytrr1.spaces.msn.com/

Comment

well it didnt take long to whore this out

long live THE QUEEN lol

Comment

Wanted to buy: 1000 Posts

Comment

I have been told that all will be right with the universe soon ....

Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
                              X