This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barfy's thread for 'getting it off your chest' v2.0

Apparently 6200 posts is about the most we can have in a thread...

So here is the shiny new one.

My whinge: 90 minutes to get to work today, I need my bike back! (not a whinge at the repairer, things are progressing normally there).
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
    Apparently 6200 posts is about the most we can have in a thread...
    Spotted v3.0: Replies: 15,346

Ok then.

Comment

Anger uses more bytes.
      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Now i have to post in a thread to be able to follow it in my subscribed thread.

That shit really pisses me off.

How the fuck am i meant to be able to follow a thread with out posting in it or going through a god damned subscription process to make the fucking thing show up in the easiest list to fucking follow.

Have you tried picking through all the shit in the new posts lists?
        Do you ever read the utter tripe posted by the morons on this site?

Fuck sake.

What is wrong with the world?

Get fucked!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XSorXpire View Post
          People not understanding they don't have to post in a thread to follow it...

Comment

Stupid old thread. I can't read the last page >:[

Comment

Stupid new thread, not enough fuckwittery to read about.

As for contributing, people who fucking close gaps on purpose between lanes when they see a bike.

Shortly followed by people who leave 2 car lengths between them and the person in front at junctions.

Those 2 people can get fucked

Comment

Fark me, thread is just not the same. Shits me.
                Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Originally posted by Prefectionist View Post
                  People not understanding they don't have to post in a thread to follow it...

That shit really pisses me off.

How the fuck am i meant to be able to follow a thread with out posting in it or going through a god damned subscription process to make the fucking thing show up in the easiest list to fucking follow.

Have you tried picking through all the shit in the new posts lists?
                  Do you ever read the utter tripe posted by the morons on this site?

Fuck sake.

What is wrong with the world?

Get fucked!
                  People who don't read a whole post before hitting the reply button...
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh and fucking what are the odds. The one bit of my commute I like is taking the long way home down my favourite link road, nice sweepers, so while pulling back in to traffic after overtaking who would have to be driving the car in front? My mum...

Grrr having to be sensible while looking at every sweeper...

Comment

Hit 1000k's on the Daytona today. First service now due, have to wait until Monday to get it done. Can only ride it another 100k's tops between now and then or they'll give me grief about it.

FIRST WORLD FUCKING PROBLEMS.

Comment

I believe you said the following:
                        >Complains about having to post in a thread to subscribe to it
                        >Mentions how (s)he doesn't have to post in a thread to subscribe to it
                        >Implies other people are morons

Right.

Comment

Originally posted by Prefectionist View Post
                          I believe you said the following:

>Complains about having to post in a thread to subscribe to it
                          >Mentions how (s)he doesn't have to post in a thread to subscribe to it
                          >Implies other people are morons

Right.
                          You missed the get fucked part.
                          sigpic

Comment

Barfy you set the standard too low with your one-line example. I remember with great fondness (or is that too soft for this thread?)..., rephrase: I remember with great fucking fondness, the proper rants thread, not the watered down post your FB status update here Getting it off your Chest Thread. fuckshitfartpoop (yes I should probably get that seen too...)

Comment

FFS, another whinge thread?

Now there are three of them.

Any more and I'll lose count.

And, because of the post-count limitation, we can't keep posting in the old ones so that we can have all three running at the same time.

Outrageous.
                              One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Working...
                              X