This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Desmo View Post
    You should see the lengths I have to go to to steal an $8 pair of shoes and a $9 hi-vis shirt these days!
    Too embarrassed to mentioned the Crocs right?

You should protest, get rid of those security checks so people can steal stuff more easily. That way the honest people buying stuff can pay for the price increases. Oh shit, that's us.
    -

Comment

• Originally posted by Desmo View Post
      So you knew someone was going to pull out then act surprised when someone pulls out on you "out if the blue" and then get butthurt because you didn't read the situation very well?
      Tsk tsk tsk. *wags finger*
      Well I obviously didn't do a bad job of reading the situation, otherwise I would be posting about a crash instead of a near miss wouldn't I?
      Rest in Peace

Comment

• Why apple follow m$ and have shit flat looking OS and iOS
        "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• Please use your indicator if you plan to turn from a lane that has the option of going straight on or turning only via a filter arrow (ie Whitfords Ave eastbound to access freeway southbound). That way any traffic following you doesn't get held up by you waiting for the filter arrow, when they have a green light to proceed. Thanks!

/polite rant over.

TL;DR - Use your fucking indicators.

Comment

• Purchased an 9 piece outdoor setting from Supacheaparse furniture back in January. Went out to clean up around that area and noticed splitting and warping on table and chairs. Went down and asked about the 1yr structure warranty and plick said that I had never oiled the wood. WTF it's only 5 months old and only gone through 1 summer. http://
            What pisses me off more is I cringe every time I go into that shop as I know it's crap.
            Sound of me slapping my own face.

Comment

• Missing a best mates wedding cause I can't get my leave approved to fly out.

Comment

• If you were doing fifo back in the day you wouldn't get leave at all unless your misses is just about to give birth and you would just make it. Wouldn't have flash camps with a shower in each room / good food either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
                  If you were doing fifo back in the day you wouldn't get leave at all unless your misses is just about to give birth and you would just make it. Wouldn't have flash camps with a shower in each room / good food either.
                  You had it easy, if you worked in mining during the gold rush in Kal you had to live there full time with no running water and living in a tent.

Comment

• Looxury, we used to dream of living in a tent...

Comment

• Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                      Looxury, we used to dream of living in a tent...
                      We were evicted from our tent.
                      Can you help with foster care?
                      http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

• My first fifo (1983) I ended up sleeping on the tent because they were changing camp sites that day and by the time we reached the new camp after flying/driving in, we (had to share a tent) could not find enough bits to erect the tent so just slept on it as it was nearly midnight.

Good times.

Grandma lived in a tent for five years in Kal. My mum and her sisters would talk of the first house they moved to with the added bonus of a non dirt floor. It actually had used railway sleepers hand cut length ways for flooring.
                        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                          We were evicted from our tent.
                          Had to go live in a lake?

Comment

• On the way to a job this morning and the freeway is closed (due to accident cleanup) one exit before I needed to get off.

Okay, I always give myself extra time for these little hiccups (or anything else that may go wrong) and arriving early gives me time to procure a Coffee Chill and be well sorted to go.

So WHY do self-entitled, micro-cephalic, arthropods feel the need to scoot down the emergency lane and THEN expect to be let into the crawl of traffic when it suits them?

Seriously, you people need to take a good hard look at yourselves and your near psychopathic sense of self-worth and lack of shame - I counted three of you fuckers in as many minutes, and then the hard-man on the Harley who obviously lacked the talent to split like the other riders managed to do through near static traffic.

Of course the Police presence was way up ahead leaning on their car and chatting to some of the clean-up crew; if they had given a damn they could have nailed a few of those fucking up an already bad traffic situation.

Comment

• People thats can't make up their mind or any forward thinking before doing anything

Comment

• Fuckin generic twats with the shaved sides/side parting gelled hair and hipster beard. come with the following accessories...
                                Tight V-neck T-shirt in a variety of pastel colours salmon pink/poofter blue.
                                Chinos (preferably mustarardish in hue from baby shit brown yellow to yellow brown grog bog shit) turned up at the bottom above ankle length of course.
                                Boat plimsoll type shoes usually black.
                                80s style gimp sunnies with fluro frames for extra try hard points.
                                And some shite tattoos to top it all off.
                                Add to that the vocabulary along the lines of: Awesome!,Thank you so much, Oh my god,That was amazing.... etcetera.
                                Get a fucking grip.

Comment

Working...
                                X