Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You forgot the gluten-free soy decaf latte, made by fairtrade coffee produced by the indigenous people of Peru.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmyboy View Post
      Fuckin generic twats with the shaved sides/side parting gelled hair and hipster beard. come with the following accessories...
      Tight V-neck T-shirt in a variety of pastel colours salmon pink/poofter blue.
      Chinos (preferably mustarardish in hue from baby shit brown yellow to yellow brown grog bog shit) turned up at the bottom above ankle length of course.
      Boat plimsoll type shoes usually black.
      80s style gimp sunnies with fluro frames for extra try hard points.
      And some shite tattoos to top it all off.
      Add to that the vocabulary along the lines of: Awesome!,Thank you so much, Oh my god,That was amazing.... etcetera.
      Get a fucking grip.
      People that get butt-hurt about how other people look despite the fact it will not affect them in ANY other way

Laugh at an image-obsessed tosser, sure - but angry?

Get a fucking grip

Comment

• What frustrates me is the androgynous twats thinking they're original and looking like hot shit but paying top dollar to achieve that look and look like every other drone.
        Sorry maybe I should have put this in the minor gripes thread.

Comment

What frustrates me is the androgynous twats thinking they're original and looking like hot shit but paying top dollar to achieve that look and look like every other drone.
          Just the emo sheeple have grown up
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• Why do you care what other people decide to wear? Why would it frustrate you how much they spend? How do you know what they are thinking, have you spoken to them about their dress sense? Do you feel envious, threatened perhaps?
            -

Comment

• fuck you low life cunts for breaking into my work office... causing all this damage just for a fucking petty cash box with fuck all money in it.... extra work for me too....

also... fuck you security monitor company for now fucking working! useless!
              "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

What frustrates me is the androgynous twats thinking they're original and looking like hot shit but paying top dollar to achieve that look and look like every other drone.
                Today's little number is a black, yellow and green top covered with MCRCWA logos under an orange vest.

Cool huh?

Comment

• I'm out of here clearly I've tripped over a couple of metro fag nerves. (which I feel threatened by and cause me extreme envy) Get back to your manscaping boys.

Comment

• Re: Fashion - TBH - I'm enjoying watching those in their early-20's wearing the same shit the fashionistas were in 1984 at the moment.

Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                    Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

• Bitch...

Comment

• Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                        Today's little number is a black, yellow and green top covered with MCRCWA logos under an orange vest.

Cool huh?
                        I get to wear a fire engine red onesie for 12hrs a day, do I win?? although maybe this should go in the GTIL thread.........

no buttflaps in these either, curry nights are out for working days
                        Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• Tomorrow... I better wear my black ACDC singlets, with a flanel shirt tied around my waist over my tight black jeans....
                          "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• Me on the train this morning...

Comment

• Man, that jumper is fucking awesome.
                              Originally posted by Desmo
                              Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• I have bird shit on my window that has run down onto the door handle.

I also have man flu.

The third strike is I realised this morning I do not have an iron, nor ironing board, in my new house.

Fuck you Monday, fuck you very much.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                                Man, that jumper is fucking awesome.
                                Where can I buy "meat" socks??!

Comment

Working...
                                X