Comment

• Originally posted by boeman View Post

Where can I buy "meat" socks??!
      Gumball Poodle - Sock Dreams

I have the bacon ones..

Comment

• I want to eat your feet!

/nothin suss
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

• Fucking subbies... Some are good then there's the others...

Fucking call up, arrange system training, spend fucking hours explaining what is required and how it's to be presented, and get an email back after the weekend basically saying "do we have to do this".

Yes yes you fucking have to do this, you took on a high value contract, I wouldn't ask you to do this on a fucking whim, you have to do this, now Fuck off, do not pass go, do not collect your final payment...

Comment

• probably only got awarded the contract because their competitors priced the extra dicking around in.
            Note: this may not be the universe where the above is relevant.

Comment

• People working outside their licences and those ignorantly covering those peoples work "Because everyone else does it".

Rang the relevant body who does not know how to enforce their own regulations.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                probably only got awarded the contract because their competitors priced the extra dicking around in.
                Always remember when standing in multistory buildings or crossing giant bridges, it was built by the lowest bidder...

Comment

• Originally posted by ride2live View Post
                  Always remember when standing in multistory buildings or crossing giant bridges, it was built by the lowest bidder...
                  and in some cases a succession of lowest bidders
                  Note: this may not be the universe where the above is relevant.

Comment

• I've been wearing style of sunglasses, black Ray Ban Wayfarers, since 1984. Its great because when I lose/break them I just buy another pair. I never have to think about how I look or what the current fashion is. They've come in and out of fashion three times that I can remember. Imagine how much it pisses me off when some hipster dweeb yells out to me at the traffic lights, "Cool sunglasses grand dad".
                    -

Comment

• Originally posted by agrid View Post
                      Imagine how much it pisses me off when some hipster dweeb yells out to me at the traffic lights, "Cool sunglasses grand dad".
                      "That's Mister Grandad to you, sonny!"
                      One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

• I've been wearing Converse hi-tops for about the last 20 yrs as my casual shoe of choice - always amusing when kids comment on them.

Comment

• Management cunts who have either sucked a lot of cock to get where they are, or they are adept at demanding underlings drop whatever they're doing (cos obviously what you're doing isn't anywhere near as important as what they're about to ask, or rather demand you do). The most developed skill they have is the ability to handball shit and in turn, look productive and reap all the accolades. They couldn't give two shits about how well the job is done, just that it's done. I'm assuming it's the latter but there's also every chance that they have also sucked a lot of cock to get where they are...

Oh, and inconsiderate pricks who sit in the right lane at lights (which goes both straight and turns but has no right turn arrow) who decide as the lights go green that they're going to turn despite people sitting behind them in good faith that they're going straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                            Oh, and inconsiderate pricks who sit in the right lane at lights (which goes both straight and turns but has no right turn arrow) who decide as the lights go green that they're going to turn despite people sitting behind them in good faith that they're going straight.
                            I did this accidentally last week when I didn't realise where I was going.
                            I felt really bad, and was glad the lights changed before anything queued up behind me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rorschach View Post
                              I did this accidentally last week when I didn't realise where I was going.
                              I felt really bad, and was glad the lights changed before anything queued up behind me!
                              If I decide last minute I want to go right and there's cars behind me I'll go straight and do a u-ie and head back - I like to think there's some good road karma out there for me, but even if there's not that's not why I do it - it's about being considerate of other road users and not holding anyone up. If there's no one behind me there, sure I'll whack on the indicator and turn. While people think murdercyclists are inconsiderate pricks I think we can be quite considerate because we are so aware of everybody around us.

While I'm at it, pricks who are waiting to turn across oncoming traffic but won't initiate the turn into the median strip to allow cars behind them past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                                If I decide last minute I want to go right and there's cars behind me I'll go straight and do a u-ie and head back - I like to think there's some good road karma out there for me, but even if there's not that's not why I do it - it's about being considerate of other road users and not holding anyone up.
                                Same here! It's strange how so many people demonstrate psychopathic traits when in/on a vehicle...

Comment

Working...
                                X