This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phildo View Post
    Should have thrown a packet of cigarettes in that general direction. Would have been $20 well spent.
    A pack laced with some form of poison would be even better.
    In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trashed View Post
      Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
      You're not coming on Sunday??
      I've lost my beer buddy!

Get well soon mate. We'll all miss you if you can't make it on Sunday
      Fear not fair maiden, I got me a cunning plan.
      It involves a pair of crutches and stealing my daughters automatic car, just need to find the damn keys.

Comment

• [MENTION=28240]Old frt[/MENTION] , I reckon we could find you an easy desk job upstairs. How about we swap duties for the day? You can sit on your arse in cosy race control and let Anita make you cups of tea or coffee. Serious offer if it would help you out.

Edit: When I say "swap duties" I mean me be a flaggie, not any of the other fantastic roles you perform throughout the day
        Last edited by Trashed; 14-06-2014, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the offer but I'm far too shy and introverted to do comms, besides it would be unfair to deprive the flaggies of your dulcet tones.

I'll probably just do pit entry and show one of the new guys the ropes.

Comment

Comment

• Look here [MENTION=7023]thro[/MENTION]...

Comment

• Bloody mods having their own little conversation in a closed thread...call each other, get a room and get it over and done with already...
                SP RACINGis supported by:
                MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

• You guys are too funny!
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

• Originally posted by tank-wombat View Post
                    sorry PSB, i dont really talk about shit like this and i really needed to vent
                    no apology needed - look around you ^_^ we all need to tear our hair and vent sometimes

straight talk? If I (I'm female - or was last time I bothered to look) acted like that, it'd be because I'd been just looking for an excuse to do something I'd planned to do anyway. It wouldn't be about one petty thing but the last in a long series of petty things. So mebbe look back and see if there's a pattern in this?

what's she like, the missus? some women (again talking from personal viewpoint - Jon, don't read any further please ) wouldn't like their bloke to be giving in all the time over every little thing (toilet seats are excluded from this)... many of us rather like the idea of mutual entitlement/mutual support and certainly wouldn't want to be causing grief over trifles unless there were something more underlying it or we're terminally dissatisfied/bored with the current state of play and can see no way out. Mebbe "Never considering what YOU want" is part of the problem? Would it be possible to suss out if that's it?

You've got kiddies
                    You've obviously been together for a while
                    You liked each other enough to form a relationship and a home - big step to walk away from all that
                    Got to have been something special there ... mebbe still is?
                    What would it take to get it back? Can you find out? Can you talk together without the reactive behaviour and try to sort things out?

Good luck with it anyway - chin up

-----------------------------------------------------

(no answers to any of the above questions needed here ... just suggestions for things you might like to ask yourself?)
                    yes, i DO serve the devil - but only in an advisory capacity ...

Comment

• A flipping cockroach just cost me a tv . The disgusting little piece if shit just blew the main board of my 65 " LED tv .

Comment

• Looks like I've been done out of a couple hundred bucks on eBay. So much for safe transactions through Paypal....

Anyway, if you're looking for some solar panels, I can recommend who not to buy them from.

120W Folding Solar Panel "Raredealsau" "Deals Australia Shop" Will RIP YOU OFF in West Leederville, WA | eBay

Comment

• The point with Paypal is that you can dispute through them and get your money back, isn't it?

Also, if you're in Perth, and they are in West Leederville, you could pay them a visit...
                          '====
                          //`
                          -Magilla
                          They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
                          Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

• I did dispute it and PayPal ruled in the sellers favour. I bought 2 panels in 2 separate transactions. One of them turned up and one didn't. So when pressed for information, the seller gave PayPal one of the tracking codes (the one that I did receive) and PayPal washed their hands of it. Pretty frustrating. Unfortunately they are in Sydney. I am in Leederville.

Comment

• Ah, I see. Nasty :/

Edit: I like how you've taken that ad out to advertise the issues.

Edit 2: it seems that raredealsau/DEALS australia shop currently has nothing for sale. Interesting... It's back

Edit 3: Looky what I found: https://www.facebook.com/raredeals.ebay?fref=ts
                              Last edited by Magilla; 16-06-2014, 03:27 PM.
                              '====
                              //`
                              -Magilla
                              They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
                              Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

• Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                                Ah, I see. Nasty :/

Edit: I like how you've taken that ad out to advertise the issues.

Edit 2: it seems that raredealsau/DEALS australia shop currently has nothing for sale. Interesting... It's back

Edit 3: Looky what I found: https://www.facebook.com/raredeals.ebay?fref=ts
                                I don't have Facebook. Anything of interest there?

I only created the ad to hopefully make other buyers aware of what a shit show this guy runs... If it makes one or two people look elsewhere, I'm satisfied. If it makes all people look elsewhere, boner.

I have also had another eBay user who was ripped off by Will and co. comment on my ad, so that has been published as a question for all to see that this is not a one-off case. I have been watching raredealsau feedback for the last 2.5 months, every week or so there would be bad feedback similar to what I posted, then mysteriously deleted a few days later... That seems to be the worst part. eBay is protecting the dodgy seller raredealsau and the unsuspecting buyer simply gets reamed...

Comment

Working...
                                X