Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hang on, a thread whining about itself? Fuck you! why was the catharsis thread closed...

So, before self-referentialism crawls up it's own arse to eat itself guts outwards I will express this: the industry (I once thought it an art) I am engaged in seems to have gone down a path catering to the bigger players who treat people as barcodes and data collection. Plain old courtesy also seems to have gone out the window as I had to chase up confirmed booking details to finally be informed they had to cancel due to being bought by ("taken over" was the words used) some corporation I will leave unnamed.

This hit me when depression was biting my arse big time.

Now to think about it, it pushes me to change my focus and cleared up some dates for other bookings that clashed, so it's not really so bad other than the tawdry way it was handled by a client I have done so much for and really liked.

Shit, I can't even call anyone a c&^t because maybe I need this?

Comment

Keep calm and....

No.

Just, fuck, off.

I am sick of people over using this to death.

It's not funny.
      It's not original.
      It's not creative.

/rant
      The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Being a thin blooded perthian reptile, i'm really angry when it gets below 24 degrees.

I could put a jumper on.

OR I COULD PISS AND MOAN ABOUT 'COLD' AND STICK THE A/C ON HEAT AND 35 DEGREES

I'M ALSO GLAD THAT THE TRAIN SERVICE ALSO DOUBLES AS A GODDAMN FART AND MORNINGBREATH FILLED SAUNA AT THE MOMENT.

Comment

Fark me the weather. The farken weather.... Oh the farken weather.
          Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Ugh. People who use the word "undertake" to mean "overtake on the left". Just... NO.
            '====
            //`
            -Magilla
            They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
            Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
              Ugh. People who use the word "undertake" to mean "overtake on the left". Just... NO.
              I'm going to undertake an exercise not to use undertake incorrectly in future

Comment

HDR PHOTOGRAPHY.

l GET 1T CUNTS. U LERN 2 POINT CAMRA AT TING N CLIK. NAO U LERN 2 FOTO WIF LIGHTY OR DARKY. NOW U WUNDA Y U NO MORE LIGHTY DARKY AND ART EXPIRYMENT N STUFF N TINGS AND SUM1 ELS DNLD SO U DO 2 AND CAN AND DO.

PLZ

FKN

STAHP.
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

so glad I got that out of my system 5 years ago
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Ex's and relationships.......wish I never bothered, the person I was once friends with I now can't stand because of it. Didn't take long for me to realise I prefer being by myself!
                    Has 250.....wants 1000

Comment

Working with irish tradie can be annoying, his worried about everything, some of his suggestions end up being fuck ups and have to check his work for stuff ups.
                      "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

I don't know where to start. My ex girlfriend who has remained a good friend and confidante tells me she loves and misses me for months on end then when I come back here she says fuck off I have a new BF now. . The fact that I am homeless and living in a tent in this shitty fucking weather, . My work has been sacking at least 1 person every week lately for arbitrary reasons so that the rest of us will toe the line eat their shit, . I haven't been riding in months because the bike is in storage, And I could really use a root right now

Comment

Originally posted by wonky View Post
                          My ex girlfriend who has remained a good friend and confidante tells me she loves and misses me. And I could really use a root right now
                          Welcome to the "we want what we can't have" concept.

When you're away, she'll want you.

The minute you're back, you're discarded.
                          One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Lying Business Managers......

Look at you smile and say "we will look after you no problem".
                            Then turn around and shaft you with a large unexpected invoice.

Comment

Originally posted by wonky View Post
                              I don't know where to start. My ex girlfriend who has remained a good friend and confidante tells me she loves and misses me for months on end then when I come back here she says fuck off I have a new BF now. . The fact that I am homeless and living in a tent in this shitty fucking weather, . My work has been sacking at least 1 person every week lately for arbitrary reasons so that the rest of us will toe the line eat their shit, . I haven't been riding in months because the bike is in storage, And I could really use a root right now
                              I never could do this friends with ex's thing, to me if it's over its over, no going back...

Comment

^ yep, lesson learned.

Comment

Working...
                                X