X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing that on FB, I like Bill. 😊

Comment

• I reckon FB is cool. I think have about 30 friends, but the thing is they are actual friends who I am interested in what they have to say. I have about 50 friend requests from colleagues and people trying to get the friend count up. I don't deny their friend request, just pretend I don't understand Facebook friend requests. When I'm travelling FB is great to keep in touch with people and upload amusing photos and anecdotes in a couple of clicks. Much better that mucking around with email and attaching photos.
      -

Comment

• Originally posted by Skut View Post
        Bowie was NOT simply a celeb.

I had been rocking "Hunky Dory" a month or two back and it is a great time-capsule of a period. Do I grieve for his death like a brother? (Even though I was informed by my departed brother's musical tastes) No. But it is a reminder that even cultural icons die and it's like a bit of what little remains of your youth being taken away and mortality just a bit closer.

On the other hand, I don't get why people get so butt-hurt about the regular bandwagoning on social media and public displays of faux grief. It happens.
        I was genuinely emotionally upset over Lemmy & Robin Williams, Bowie not so much grief but a melancholy feeling that one of the pioneers of modern music & champion of the weird & different has passed.
        The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• Fuck cancer, that is all
          Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• Originally posted by keys View Post
            Egg timer what a waste , How about you soak up a oil spill or 2
            [MENTION=28240]Old frt[/MENTION] could also make some good burley for chumming up the waters. Then once we eat the fish, there will be a little bit of him in all of us, which is how his kids were made.

Ahh the circle of life.

Comment

• People too stupid to pick up a camera but who do it anyway.

The glass thing you stick to the front of your camera is called a lens, the plural of this is lenses.

It's not a len, or a lense, and the plural certainly fucking isn't lens's or lense's
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

• Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                People too stupid to pick up a camera but who do it anyway.

The glass thing you stick to the front of your camera is called a lens, the plural of this is lenses.

It's not a len, or a lense, and the plural certainly fucking isn't lens's or lense's
                Then stop dating Asian chicks yo
                Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
                Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
                BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

• Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                  People too stupid to pick up a camera but who do it anyway.

Can you edit this and put it in super large font please? I lost the lense's out of my glass'es. kthx

Comment

• SCREW YOU KlR'STY!
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

• Fucking drivers that don't check their shit for wear, smashed into the metal bit of a ratchet strap that fell off a truck as I was turning into work at 4am. Certainly woke me up.
                      Originally posted by Abuse this
                      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• Telstra. Just....implode? Die? Be violently and repeatedly sodomized for your disgusting existence?

Why is it that ONLY YOU have 500 million fucking departments that don't speak to each other and no one knows who you are from an account number or what you require without having to jump through so many hoops as to be a trained circus performer.

The best way to ruin a day surely is to have to speak to these fucking hammerheads

Comment

• Originally posted by moshriff View Post
                          Telstra. Just....implode? Die? Be violently and repeatedly sodomized for your disgusting existence?

Why is it that ONLY YOU have 500 million fucking departments that don't speak to each other and no one knows who you are from an account number or what you require without having to jump through so many hoops as to be a trained circus performer.

The best way to ruin a day surely is to have to speak to these fucking hammerheads
                          It could be worse, try Optus At least with Telstra most of the time you can understand the operators/call centre staff
                          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                          Originally posted by Phildo
                          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                          Originally posted by filbert
                          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                            It could be worse, try Optus At least with Telstra most of the time you can understand the operators/call centre staff
                            I'm sick of Telstra, I tried to get a messagebank address changed to Vic from WA. Still not done. I even told them in the system how to do it (having worked there years ago). Sent from pillar to post, I think the call ended on transfer 10 when I threatened to take a Telstra Store manager hostage and get it resolved properly. Tried on line and they fucking fob you off there as well. Wankers.
                            Originally posted by Abuse this
                            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshriff View Post
                              Telstra. Just....implode? Die? Be violently and repeatedly sodomized for your disgusting existence?

When phones get left in my taxi, I hunt down the owners.

For phones that are locked (ie I can't access previous numbers and SMSes), I've figured out to remove the SIM card, call the phone company (logo is on the card), quote the serial number on the SIM and the phone company can look up whose account it is.

The call centre person then calls either an alternative number (ie office or home), or recent commonly dialled numbers.

My details get passed along, and the phone gets returned to the owner promptly.

The last two have been Telstra phones. I've had to argue and insist on going through various departments and supervisors to convince them that this can be done.

The most recently one - 30 minutes arguing about it. She refused to put me through to a supervisor. Eventually, she put me on hold. I put the phone on speaker mode, and left it on my desk to see how long it was before she got back to me. I gave up at the 180 minute (ie 3 hour) mark.

The previous one took three phone calls over a weekend, at a minimum of 40 minutes each. The phone was ultimately returned to a very grateful lawyer (ie corporate data on the phone).

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                              Found an Optus phone a year ago. The call centre person was as helpful as possible. Phone was returned to its owner that night.

Damn shame I can't get Optus coverage in Como.
                              One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

• The Good Thing on here after not looking on here for nearly a century, is THE PROPOSED COFFEE SHOP @ Spudies Straightline 2010.!! for the rest the same stuff as before Baby Jesus was born!

Comment

Working...
                                X