• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sauer View Post
    You people need to get out more and learn to relax lol
    Seems "they shop like they ride."
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Perth switching to schooners in lieu of pints.

Yes, it does suit or weather more, but for fucks sake can you drop the price too? Still paying $10 for my beer despite the decrease in volume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sauer View Post
        You people need to get out more and learn to relax lol
        You need to go shopping then. LOL
        What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• Originally posted by boeman View Post
          Perth switching to schooners in lieu of pints.

Yes, it does suit or weather more, but for fucks sake can you drop the price too? Still paying $10 for my beer despite the decrease in volume.
          Pffft same with softies.

Apparently I'm rude for asking for a pint of coke getting it in some pissy little glass and asking why it isn't a pint.
          In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
            Pffft same with softies.

Apparently I'm rude for asking for a pint of coke getting it in some pissy little glass and asking why it isn't a pint.
            You do this at every fucking pub we go to !
            Rest in Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post
              Then they stop as soon as they step outside the main doors.
              Not as bad as those that stop at the end of an escalator. Sometimes I wish they would get dragged into the fkn thing.
              yes, i am ignorant
              yes, i am a prick
              no, i don't care
              you make me sick

Comment

• Originally posted by TROUBLE View Post
                You need to go shopping then. LOL
                No way! Riles me up too much. All these people getting in my way, and no slim line trolleys to split traffic with
                __________________________________________________ ____________
                "No, no. Not Sawyer like the valley. Sour like sweet and sour, only European"

Comment

• Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                  Not as bad as those that stop at the end of an escalator. Sometimes I wish they would get dragged into the fkn thing.
                  i always worry its going to catch my shoe laces and drag me under

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP aaahhhhhhhggggggg

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

• Originally posted by potato View Post
                    i always worry its going to catch my shoe laces and drag me under

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP aaahhhhhhhggggggg

What You See

Comment

• or how about people at shopping centers that stop & have a chat right in the walking area/lanes causing mass kaos behind & in front of them but still oblivious to what is happening, then get all butt hurt when people ask them to stand aside

Comment

• Originally posted by TROUBLE View Post
                        When shopping, how hard is it to go up the aisle on the LHS and NOT stop in the middle

with their trolley across the aisle getting their goods or yakking to their friends.
                        I don't actually mind this for the below vv reason It's quite fun to push their trolley 1/2 way down the aisle while they're busy looking at shit on the shelf

Originally posted by INTJ View Post
                        You don't obnoxiously bash your trolley into theirs? That's half the fun. The other half is muttering under your breath when they subsequently apologize for causing you to bash your trolley into theirs

Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                        or how about people at shopping centers that stop & have a chat right in the walking area/lanes causing mass kaos behind & in front of them but still oblivious to what is happening, then get all butt hurt when people ask them to stand aside
                        Yeah they suddenly get all uppity when you "accidentally" ram a shopping trolley into their ankles
                        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                        Originally posted by Phildo
                        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Getting whacked by their trolley in the back of your ankle/heel by someone following so closely

they are not watching what they are doing on because they are texting on their F**king mobile.

What You See

Comment

• this could be a new tourism campaign, "perth, not just a place for shitty drivers... we also have terrible shopping etiquette "

Comment

• "And we love complaining about the smallest thing like it's the end of the world"
                              Originally posted by Desmo
                              Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• "The sky......the Sky is falling!!..." as reported by Sky News.
                                " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Working...
                                X