This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
    "The sky......the Sky is falling!!..." as reported by Sky News.
    It wasn't Sky News..... it was Chicken Little.
    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• I must have miss heard it on Seven ..... ( too busy lookin at the "titties" )
      " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by TROUBLE View Post
        Getting whacked by their trolley in the back of your ankle/heel by someone following so closely

they are not watching what they are doing on because they are texting on their F**king mobile.

You sure you weren't just standing in the middle of the aisle blocking it
        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
        Originally posted by Phildo
        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
        Originally posted by filbert
        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You
          What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• Originally posted by Para045 View Post
            You sure you weren't just standing in the middle of the aisle blocking it
            ".. a legitimate passing attempt at this circuit....."

Comment

• Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
              "And we love complaining about the smallest thing like it's the end of the world"
              Inconsiderate people (be they drivers of trolleys or cars) just really get on my tits :/ Everyone has things that irrationally shit them

Speaking of chests and getting things off them: people who constantly talk to themselves. Used to sit next to someone who drove me nuts, now I'm near someone who's even worse. He also makes the skin crawl of every female in the office. Probably belongs in the little grumble thread but meh, I'm here now

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                get on my tits
                Tee hee.

Comment

"And we love complaining about the smallest thing like it's the end of the world"
                  Blame my (I thought obvious) satirical post - I thought the beating them up bit would be a give-away...

Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skut View Post
                    Blame my (I thought obvious) satirical post - I thought the beating them up bit would be a give-away...

Interesting.
                    Perhaps your superior intellect is better served elsewhere; probably somewhere other than such a low brow thread - it's obviously lost on us simple-minded cretins...

Comment

• "Yeh..! Skut..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                        Perhaps your superior intellect is better served elsewhere; probably somewhere other than such a low brow thread - it's obviously lost on us simple-minded cretins...
                        Do I need to post more emoticons

I posted a bit of a piss-take about a minor aggravation (more suited to the worthy "Little Grumble" thread) in a thread I thought was about more serious issues, drawing attention to the derailing that then occurred.

I'm fucking claiming responsibility for a major grievance thread turning into a supermarket inconvenience thread because of a joke - my bad. Sorry.

Comment

• Bloody Skut! I'm not even sure what you may or may not have done, but I've never let that stop me before.
                          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

• Something about that guy bunches my panties.
                            Originally posted by Desmo
                            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Something about that guy bunches my panties.
                              The "Holier than thou" attitude?

Comment

• i hear ya

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
                                X