This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geeman View Post
    Fucking ISP's, just sick of the shit service we get.
    Was with Telstra for years, knew they werent the cheapest but had the best connection. ....... but through a Telstra line ..... the nearest exchange which is apparently too far away (3.0km). .... we should find another provider

So, can someone recommend an ISP that might work, or is it going to be the same problem with every provider because at the end of the day they will all use the same line to our house??
    If you had a good connection with Telsta, and you are using the Telstra line, why should the length of the line be causing you a problem now? Unless you are now on a different cable pair?
    Originally posted by mekon
    Why are pirates called pirates?
    Because they Arrrrrr

Comment

• FFAAARQQQ!!!!!!
      Looks like the local kids got their grubby hands on my credit cards since they are due for renewal.... found 15 $50 Telstra Prepaid payments coming throught yesterday and today...

Can these fuckers be tracked by prepaid phone recharges?
      "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• If they were purchased at a shop that has CC TV, maybe they can be tracked that way hopefully.

This is how easy it is for someone to rip you off with the new Tap and Pay cards.

Apparently they can spend up to $100 a time at different shops, till either your credit limit is reached, or your bank account emptied
        What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• not sure if tap and go... it was all showing description as "Telstra Prepaid"... so dont think it was a shop front purchase...

atleast not as bad as the last time I was hit.... last time my wife's (now ex) card was stolen, the bastards went on a spending spree at Belmont forum up to around $5k... took awhile but managed to get it all refunded...
          "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• Yeh could have purchased online using your credit card details unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by boeman View Post
              Yeh could have purchased online using your credit card details unfortunately.
              How so?

Don't the cards have to be activated first?

I know mine do...

Comment

• to be honest, I can't remember what info I need to provide to activate a card... or if it was just to call up an automated number and key in the card info... but since I always pick up my cards from branch and they activate it for me... can't say for sure...

just hoping the bastards can be tracked down via their purchases...

Comment

• You have to use your Date of Birth, I know that...

Comment

• Is there much worse than a disgruntled ex-employee who then becomes a major customer that you cant tell to fuck off. Going for the hat trick of three formal complaints against me in three days yet i am the one being professional and diplomatic and not bringing childish emotions into the workplace. 4mths in to the new job and seriously looking elsewhere already. Complete lack of leadership in this place.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
                    Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• Some people are just fuckers....there is no other way to describe them 😡

Organised to buy something early this morning and the seller wanted it done today. Called husband, who came back home after almost getting all the way to work, baby in the car and leave.
                      Only to get a text saying, sorry, it's now sold.
                      What the fuck?
                      Another friend, apparently posted SOLD on the post (it was just a personal Facebook page, not a buy/sell) and even though we were already on the way to pick up, she told the other person they could have it.
                      She knew I had asked G to come all the way back.
                      She knew we had left.
                      Said she hoped I understood.
                      Then said her hand were tied....um, what....you are incapable of common decency?
                      Only word I had left was bitch.

Ruined my day.
                      Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

• I have a massive headache. Made a very expensive mistake (work related) in excess of $250K. Had some clown try to smash his car into mine in a fit of road rage and the dickhead that ran me over has had his court date pushed out. I want done with this cunt. Someone's going to get my bad side shortly.
                        Originally posted by Abuse this
                        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mekon View Post
                          I have a massive headache. Made a very expensive mistake (work related) in excess of $250K. Had some clown try to smash his car into mine in a fit of road rage and the dickhead that ran me over has had his court date pushed out. I want done with this cunt. Someone's going to get my bad side shortly.
                          Post lacks postie rant...
                          In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
                            Post lacks postie rant...
                            I have a po box and rarely any post at home. Awesome. Plus the local posty here and parcel post are brilliant.
                            Originally posted by Abuse this
                            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• The government announces that it is spending 50 billion dollars on submarines and 20 billion dollars on APC and no one makes a murmur. So thats it is it? War and sufference forever is the best we can do? Oh and Dick Smith reckons its a scam like the last ones.
                              Originally posted by Rich...
                              Yeah, he's a cop...

A cop that rides faster than you even with steel belts hanging out the tyre...

Comment

• Originally posted by mekon View Post
                                I have a massive headache. Made a very expensive mistake (work related) in excess of $250K.
                                Open/closed the wrong valve?
                                Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
                                Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
                                BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

Working...
                                X