Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the douche bag in the white Toyota dropping his kid off @ the Train Station

opposite the Training Centre on Railway Road. Was parked half in the left lane and the drop off point.

Look before you do a U turn you FUCK TARDED GIMP.. Just pulled straight out..

If I had have been riding, I would have ploughed through his drivers window.

I should have stopped and knocked all your teeth out.

There will be a next time buddy....
    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
      Work and not given enough time

When I tested a Council BBQ it needed a new element, found out awhile later its tripped again but wasn't tested who ever went out said it needed a whole new electric BBQ cooktop. So they installed two brand new electric BBQ cooktops probably several grand then obviously tripped again the supply on both are down.

So today now that I'm working for them again go out there only to get two hours to repair, yet the moron who did the original installation decided to tape all the cables and several corey conduits all together the whole way inside a much larger conduit into the board from a pit took ages to pull out the cable into the pit from the board.

Then tried to pull cables from the pit to the bbq and didn't budge so made safe (2hrs total) and suggested on the job sheet to change to LPG system as most cost effective.

Got a msg today that thats not good enough and they now want a pit to be installed next to the bbq where the conduits run pass, which has no conduit legend so I might have to dig around at least half of the bbq slab (only been given a hour) and given that it didn't move before, I can guarantee that I won't be able to pull or reuse cable since its badly water damaged and to have the fault inside the conduits inside the bbq construction is pretty remote 9.9/10 its in the ground.

More wasted time on something that should have done properly.

could be worse..

you might still be lookin for work.
      " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by duc13 View Post
        I'd like to know the REAL unemployment figure for this state at the moment.
        I know a lot of people and was one for a while , that was without a job but
        unable to apply for benefits.
        If your not getting benefits , your not in the stats.
        Given todays announcement and no news site has it listed for comment, says cover up.

Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
        could be worse..

you might still be lookin for work.
        Yer i know
        "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• So, err, no money for a racetrack/upgrade, but I see the WACA has their hands out for a measly hundred and something fucken million. SO, new stadium, upgrades to existing "grounds" (Lathlain, one going in Cockburn, Subi etc), I think we should all wear footie boots to the track, kick a stupid fkn ball around it and become druggie fkn abusive cockheads, then we may get "our" sport some funding. Go fuck yourselves, the govt and the media.

Feel much better now.

Edit: not all footballers are druggie abusive no pants phone stealing dickheads. Probably.
          yes, i am ignorant
          yes, i am a prick
          no, i don't care
          you make me sick

Comment

• Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
            So, err, no money for a racetrack/upgrade, but I see the WACA has their hands out for a measly hundred and something fucken million. SO, new stadium, upgrades to existing "grounds" (Lathlain, one going in Cockburn, Subi etc), I think we should all wear footie boots to the track, kick a stupid fkn ball around it and become druggie fkn abusive cockheads, then we may get "our" sport some funding. Go fuck yourselves, the govt and the media.

Feel much better now.

Edit: not all footballers are druggie abusive no pants phone stealing dickheads. Probably.
            They won't get a cent. The land will be sold off and you'll see a bunch of apartments there in 10 years.

Everything will be pushed to Burswood.
            Originally posted by Desmo
            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
              They won't get a cent. The land will be sold off and you'll see a bunch of apartments there in 10 years.

Everything will be pushed to Burswood.
              Or James will bail along with the Cas.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• fat lycra cunt on his bike

i was in the round about first asshole ,you give way

you are lucky you didnt end up on my bonnet ya fat fuck

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

• Originally posted by potato View Post
                  fat lycra cunt on his bike

i was in the round about first asshole ,you give way

you are lucky you didnt end up on my bonnet ya fat fuck
                  Tell him what you Really think. LOL
                  What You See

Comment

• So, first involvement in kids at school, Kindy. Fucking hell! What a list of demands, plus you pay for the privilege. So my son can't take eggs, peanut butter, kiwi fruit to kindy in case some other kid steals his lunch and dies. Got to be careful in handing out birthday invites etc. No wonder kids are so fucking soft. I imagine they can't run and jump and play armies either. FFS.
                    Originally posted by Abuse this
                    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mekon View Post
                      So, first involvement in kids at school, Kindy. Fucking hell! What a list of demands, plus you pay for the privilege. So my son can't take eggs, peanut butter, kiwi fruit to kindy in case some other kid steals his lunch and dies. Got to be careful in handing out birthday invites etc. No wonder kids are so fucking soft. I imagine they can't run and jump and play armies either. FFS.
                      And Hand Stands and Cartwheels are banned too now.
                      What You See

Comment

• Originally posted by mekon View Post
                        So, first involvement in kids at school, Kindy. Fucking hell! What a list of demands, plus you pay for the privilege. So my son can't take eggs, peanut butter, kiwi fruit to kindy in case some other kid steals his lunch and dies. Got to be careful in handing out birthday invites etc. No wonder kids are so fucking soft. I imagine they can't run and jump and play armies either. FFS.
                        Yeah they tried that shit when my son was a primary school, no peanut butter etc, we just gave it to him anyway and told him in no way was he to tell anyone what he had or give his food to anyone and it was never an issue Fuck them and their rules trying to tell us what we can and cannot feed our kid
                        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                        Originally posted by Phildo
                        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                          Yeah they tried that shit when my son was a primary school, no peanut butter etc, we just gave it to him anyway and told him in no way was he to tell anyone what he had or give his food to anyone and it was never an issue Fuck them and their rules trying to tell us what we can and cannot feed our kid
                          So you don't think it's acceptable that you're asked to not endanger another child's life just because you want your kid to eat peanut butter ? What's your solution to the problem then ?
                          Rest in Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                            So you don't think it's acceptable that you're asked to not endanger another child's life just because you want your kid to eat peanut butter ? What's your solution to the problem then ?
                            Teach kids not to take things that don't belong to them?
                            PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Stinky View Post
                              Try and convince a 5 year old not to do that.

I'll wait.
                              Originally posted by Desmo
                              Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                                I'm NOT endangering anyone's life! IF someone else's kid has a health issue they need to sort out a way to deal with it like maybe having an Epipen OR maybe the teachers can actually do THEIR fucking job and supervise the kids and make sure IF there is an issue with one kid they are monitored so they don't eat food that doesn't belong to them

Originally posted by Uncle Stinky View Post
                                +1 Trouble is all the do gooders feel it's our job to take measures to avoid negative consequences rather than making the ones with the issues accountable for themselves

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                                Try and convince a 5 year old not to do that.

I'll wait.
                                My kid knew not to talk to strangers or take food from other people unless we said so, why is it that hard for other parents to do so? For fuck sake I can get a 6 month old puppie to not eat what it shouldn't, why is it that hard for parents to do their job and teach their kids?

Oh that's right it's someone else's problem to look after their kid and teach them morals The cunts are real quick to send out letters stating that "X" kid has headlice but wont tell you who it is so you can tell your child to avoid them yet want to oversee everything that goes in their lunchboxes on the slim chance it might affect others and wont do anything about kids being physically assaulted
                                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                                Originally posted by Phildo
                                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                                Originally posted by filbert
                                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                                X