Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=11235]Kristy[/MENTION] sounds like you need a good humping, leg or otherwise
    you'll feel better in no time

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
      [MENTION=11235]Kristy[/MENTION] sounds like you need a good humping, leg or otherwise
      you'll feel better in no time
      I already know the answer - the K9 750

Comment

• I assumed the old guard left for a new group started by Spock and I just hadn't been invited yet. When I stop posting you'll know where to find me.
        -

Comment

• Originally posted by Aufitt View Post
          I respect the roasting you give me Kristy,
          And from Speed Dealer, Gippo, Chew, Agrid many others
          Even when I probably make you want to skewer your eyeballs or flatten your forehead,
          You guys carry no malice, the way it should be.
          Comebacks are welcome. The more thought out the better
          When people lose humour, toxicity sets in.
          Naw, you missed the best of the "old school"

Originally posted by agrid View Post
          I assumed the old guard left for a new group started by Spock and I just hadn't been invited yet. When I stop posting you'll know where to find me.
          You mean Desmo hasn't friended you yet?!

I still miss [MENTION=5853]Jamathi[/MENTION]. But I think I found him...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
            Look at that.
            You'll be able to secretly hit on your own online persona.

Kinky.
            The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

• fucking arseholes you lend an expensive piece of machinery to that stall you on returning it.

might need a hand from 20 or so of you guys !

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

WRONG...

K6/K7...

Best stock exhaust on a motorcycle....EVER...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skut View Post
                  Naw, you missed the best of the "old school"

You mean Desmo hasn't friended you yet?!

I still miss [MENTION=5853]Jamathi[/MENTION]. But I think I found him...

jamathi was in saturday,he's going well

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

• Originally posted by 66 View Post
                    Look at that.
                    You'll be able to secretly hit on your own online persona.

Kinky.
                    Well I had the K9 but now I've go the L1 - well two of them actually, one of them will be up for sale soon. No where near as hawt as the K9 but much prefer the ride of the L1.

Originally posted by Rich... View Post
                    WRONG...

K6/K7...

Best stock exhaust on a motorcycle....EVER...
                    Yes, agreed on the stock exhaust but did it ever come in white(?) which was Joe's question Never liked the stock sound of the K9, even with the Yoshi that came with it it was still whisper quiet.

Comment

While once a significant part of my life, I fear the best times of the PSB forum are gone. Prove me wrong PSB, prove me wrong...
                      Maybe as simple as people actually getting out on their bikes and riding [ to nowhere and for no reason other than going for a ride ]. Then there might be a lot more to talk about.

Typical of mature forums I guess, post junkies spending too much time in front of a keyboard and not behind handlebars......

Tenere didn't start this morning so I'm off to Bunbury to buy a burger and inject some life into its battery

Comment

While once a significant part of my life, I fear the best times of the PSB forum are gone. Prove me wrong PSB, prove me wrong...
                        This post reminds me that I signed up here ten years ago and now I'm thinking there has been quite a cultural shift in that time.
                        This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by potato View Post
                          fucking arseholes you lend an expensive piece of machinery to that stall you on returning it.

might need a hand from 20 or so of you guys !
                          in +1

Comment

I don't think I was even around for the glory days, but even since I have been here the vibe has changed.

Plus I never really rode a proper motored cycle, so I was a phony from the get go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                              This post reminds me that I signed up here ten years ago and now I'm thinking there has been quite a cultural shift in that time.
                              Because back in the day this board wasn't full of bitter people who don't ride bitching and moaning about young people who have a passion for motorcycles. Instead they feel their perceived seniority on an internet forum makes them important somehow and that their blogposts aren't more than the dribblings of has beens who could've would've should've back in the day been the wittiest awesomest motorcyclist to walk gods green earth. #makePSBgreatagain

Comment

• Lol. '14s
                                There's actually less of those you mention around these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X