Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shouldn't laugh but .. I can imagine the cats face as ya grabbed the bird out of it's gob. LOL
    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• What fucking cunt of a few days it's been 1st off on the Saturday night one of the neighbours across the road and a house down is having a party for his kids 21st, no real issues with that generally apart from the heavy base that started getting a bit annoying for the missus in particular after midnight
      Then it went to shit when there was a loud commotion from across the road which we found out later was a couple of guys try and gate crash only to be told to piss off, next thing we hear these huge bangs and think WTF! I stuck my head out the front but couldn't see anything and the missus thought maybe it was some dickheads setting off crackers across in the park which has happened before
      Got up yesterday morning to find out the fuckwads had decided to launch bricks though the Hardiflex fence in 4 places
      Missus rings the cops and they want fuckall to do with it apart from giving out a report # So this morning ring the insurance Co and get told oh yeah give us the Police report # and BTW we don't have contacts for anyone that does fences and I'll have to run around getting quotes myself

Then to top it off we went in to Telstra a week ago to re-enable the internet on our sons mobile (he'd been blowing his budget on YouTube a while back) and the chick on the counter says we can upgrade his plan and he gets the same as before but more data only to find out he now gets more data but gets fuckall credit and call rates have gone up so he's running out of credit sooner Go into the Telstra Shop only to be told by the dumb bitch at the counter that she couldn't do anything, the plan he was on now was the basically the same as the current one and just to recharge the phone despite the fact he has "somehow" managed to use $700 of call allowance in a week
      After nearly losing my shit completely I finally got a senior manager to look at it who reckoned he had sorted it only to find out when I checked this evening that it's still no right so will need to go back again
      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
      Originally posted by Phildo
      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
      Originally posted by filbert
      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by boeman View Post
        Every man, woman and child living in the house behind Ms boemans parents are all scum.

Housing authority joint, which is fine. But your kids sitting on the fence throwing shit at us, threatening us and throwing things at my dogs??! Followed up with coming around to the front of the house to call us outside. Talk every ounce of strength to not march out there and most probably, get the shit beaten out of myself.

I didn't stir the pot so as to not make matters worse for Ms boemans folks, but it is ridiculous. An 8 year old telling me to come over so he can beat the shit out of me, with his brothers, sisters, mother and some bloke inbetween... nice parenting.

The cops? Can't do anything unless they see them break the law. Housing authority? Complaint "noted".

Kick em to the curb. My tax dollars are too hard earned for them to get a free ride.
        One of my friends was admiring the new concrete footpath out the front his house one day. One of the local 10 y.o. thugs decided to drift his pushie through it and sign it. Mate thought, yeah kids will be kids. Then the young bloke did it a few more times, then got a stick and started going to town on it. Old mate said he shouldn't do that, had your fun now go home. Torrent of abuse so he upended the young fella and dipped his hair in the concrete.

Ten minutes later hears his wife answer door to more abuse along lines of where is the bloke what did this to me son. Walks past his wife and says, better call the coppers and knocks the bloke out.

He got in the shit but reckons it was worth it to watch the judge trying not to laugh.
        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post
          He got in the shit but reckons it was worth it to watch the judge trying not to laugh.
          Crime is always worthwhile when you make a magistrate crack a smile or have a little giggle
          Rest in Peace

Comment

Every man, woman and child living in the house behind Ms boemans parents are all scum.

Housing authority joint, which is fine. But your kids sitting on the fence throwing shit at us, threatening us and throwing things at my dogs??! Followed up with coming around to the front of the house to call us outside. Talk every ounce of strength to not march out there and most probably, get the shit beaten out of myself.

I didn't stir the pot so as to not make matters worse for Ms boemans folks, but it is ridiculous. An 8 year old telling me to come over so he can beat the shit out of me, with his brothers, sisters, mother and some bloke inbetween... nice parenting.

The cops? Can't do anything unless they see them break the law. Housing authority? Complaint "noted".

Kick em to the curb. My tax dollars are too hard earned for them to get a free ride.
            http://www.dhw.wa.gov.au/

You can use this online form to report incidents of disruptive behaviour from public housing properties. Incidents can also be reported to the Disruptive Behaviour Reporting Line on 1300 597 076. The Disruptive Behaviour Reporting Line is available from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (excluding public holidays).

To report or request police assistance or attendance, please call 131 444. If urgent police assistance is required in an emergency or life-threatening situation, call 000.

Your Details:

Are you reporting this incident on behalf of someone else?

Providing your details will help the Housing Authority to investigate the incident you are reporting. The Housing Authority will maintain confidentiality and will not reveal your identity.

You are able to report an incident anonymously but this may limit the Housing Authority’s ability to respond to the incident as we will not be able to contact you for further information as part of the investigation.

To make an anonymous report please call the Disruptive Behaviour Reporting Line on 1300 597 076.

Incidents of disruptive behaviour must be reported as soon as possible after they happen. The more time that has passed since the incident, the harder it is to investigate. Complaints lodged more than four weeks after the incident may not be able to be investigated.

Keep filing these and they HAVE to act. 3 strikes and they are out and its Anonymous
            What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• Considering people that trash these houses still stay in them I very much doubt reporting behaviour is going to do anything.
              "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
                Considering people that trash these houses still stay in them I very much doubt reporting behaviour is going to do anything.
                That is the worst part. We didn't interject (although the 16 year old was full of bravado and at that age I think he is old enough to cop a beating). We called police on 131 444 and also housing authority etc. Nothing seems to be getting done.

Because of their race I think it is a delicate matter, but I don't give a shit if you are black/white/yellow/orange/eskimo. A cunt is a cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
                  Considering people that trash these houses still stay in them I very much doubt reporting behaviour is going to do anything.
                  If you and your neighbours keep reporting then yes it does. The system is definitely not quick but it can work. Took 10 mths but we finally got rid of the scum across the road but only of you keep reporting. They had been playing up for years but nobody actually made complaints. I went and knocked on all the neighbours doors and had a chat and made this clear, and it does work.
                  Of course then they destroyed the place when they left and left taps running etc etc etc, you know, thankyou for providing me with housing.....

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
                  Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• I'm glad I knew someone who could check the house I was buying to see where the nearest HA places are. Five blocks away is enough I think.
                    Originally posted by Desmo
                    Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geeman View Post
                      If you and your neighbours keep reporting then yes it does. The system is definitely not quick but it can work. Took 10 mths but we finally got rid of the scum across the road but only of you keep reporting. They had been playing up for years but nobody actually made complaints. I went and knocked on all the neighbours doors and had a chat and made this clear, and it does work.
                      Of course then they destroyed the place when they left and left taps running etc etc etc, you know, thankyou for providing me with housing.....

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
                      Myself, in-laws, rear neighbour and side neighbour have all lodged complaints along with police report numbers.

To top this off, cops have on record that the kids admitted to breaking and entering side neighbours property after the old guy passed away and prior to the son moving in.

Hopefully something happens.

Comment

Myself, in-laws, rear neighbour and side neighbour have all lodged complaints along with police report numbers.

To top this off, cops have on record that the kids admitted to breaking and entering side neighbours property after the old guy passed away and prior to the son moving in.

Hopefully something happens.
                        Just remember the three strikes is more like Strike 1, Strike 2, 2 1/4, 2 1/2, 2 5/8, 2 3/4, 2 7/8, aaaaaannnnd possibly 3
                        Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• Originally posted by Geeman View Post
                          Just remember the three strikes is more like Strike 1, Strike 2, 2 1/16, 2 1/8, 2 3/16, 2 1/4, 2 5/16, 2 3/8, 2 7/16, 2 1/2, 2 9/16, 2 5/8, 2 11/16, 2 3/4, 2 13/16 2 7/8, 2 15/16 aaaaaannnnd possibly just a slap on the wrist and a "don't do that again".
                          Fixed.
                          Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
                          Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

• Ok. Here goes. First time on this thread and I've got a bitch.
                            To the cunt who cut me off on the corner of Wanneroo rd and Ocean reef rd this afternoon. Fuck you're lucky I didn't rip your fucking mirror clean off cunt. You obviously don't fucking use it so what the fuck would it have mattered ?
                            LOOK next time you dumb cunt !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• After a month in the job, I am made redundant again....well it is what it is. Maybe it was not meant to be.
                              Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                              remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                              Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                              Who died while defending his right of way;
                              He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                              But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

• ^ah that sux man

Comment

Working...
                                X