This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheel_of_steell View Post
    Holy FUCK I'm never buying cheap tools again. Lesson learned.

(I've wasted two weekends trying to make an ebay carb sync tool work. It's going in to the trash and getting replaced with a morgan carbtune.)
    Which one did you get? (I need one of these soon...)
    Originally posted by mekon
    Why are pirates called pirates?
    Because they Arrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Flakey View Post
      I assume it's an intelligence test where you pass by switching it off and doing something else.
      Nielsen ratings would indicate that the majority are failing this test.
      If you keep trying to explain it with logic and facts you will possibly end up hurting your sanity.

Comment

• Fucking Nielsen ratings has been calling me on my mobile a few times now...no idea which box I ticked to get on that call list...
        SP RACINGis supported by:
        MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
        Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
        Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

• Fuck you hot water system... After 12 years of semi trouble free usage... Why the fuck you decide to pop a gusher on a Friday morning just before a long weekend during the beginning of winter
          "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• Fucking junkies with a hit list broke into my shed, know it was junkies cos there was more expensive stuff in there that didn't get knicked.

Reckon they will try return as they left the shed slightly open but not enough to raise suspicion.
            "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• To the meth-cheeked, fag toting, bitch-faced wannabe policewoman crackden bitch in Mazda 3, slate grey,
              who three times blocked me overtaking on Ridgehill Rd today and nearly killing a whole bunch of people: fuck you.

Ah, that's a bit better.
              Last edited by jackfrost; 10-06-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackfrost View Post
                To the meth-cheeked, fag toting, bitch-faced wannabe policewoman crackden bitch in Mazda 3 (rego 1 EVJ 956, slate grey) who three times blocked me overtaking on Ridgehill Rd today and nearly killing a whole bunch of people: fuck you.

Ah, that's a bit better.
                "Ah That's Better.."

No it fukkin isn't......

Google that no plate...

Then report the car as stolen.....

Ahhhhh that's better.!
                " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Please.
                  Take.
                  Your.
                  Helmet.
                  Off.
                  When.
                  Entering.
                  A.
                  Store.

Comment

• Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
                    "Ah That's Better.."

No it fukkin isn't......

Google that no plate...

Then report the car as stolen.....

Ahhhhh that's better.!
                    Well, reported it to the police...unlikely to have a satisfying outcome but there ya go...

Comment

• I can tell you it is currently registered...

any more info... yeh nah....

Facebook... I suggest she will have posted what a good thing she is..... "for blocking that insane speeding murdercyclist".. But I guess ( her Ex will still not take her back..)

If you are keen that is..
                      " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• You would think after applying for a job, sitting through a 1hr video interview then a 90 min face to face with a 3 person team that you deserve better than an automated fucking email response 3 weeks later saying you didnt get the job.
                        Fucking lazy hr/recruitment people shit me.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
                        Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• Originally posted by Benzo View Post
                          Please.
                          Take.
                          Your.
                          Helmet.
                          Off.
                          When.
                          Entering.
                          A.
                          Store.
                          i walk into savage & midvale with my helmet on all the time :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Geeman View Post
                            You would think after applying for a job, sitting through a 1hr video interview then a 90 min face to face with a 3 person team that you deserve better than an automated fucking email response 3 weeks later saying you didnt get the job.
                            Fucking lazy hr/recruitment people shit me.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
                            Lots of people out of work so HR is 0 fucks given.
                            It has and always will be its who you know not what you know
                            "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• So I'm building a house, and we're at the stage where the ceilings were meant to be done last week.

Instead, we got a call on Friday saying we need to have a meeting with the site manager regarding the ceilings (which theyre trying to get us to work around their schedule, instead of working around ours).

Paid for 31c ceilings. They built to 28c.

Next door who started four weeks after us now have their windows in, so theyre now 2 weeks ahead of us because progress has been incredibly slow with our house, and now we have this huge fucking problem that needs to be fixed, so no progress will be made any time soon.

Gonna be interesting to hear what the site supervisor has to say about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prefectionist View Post
                                So I'm building a house, and we're at the stage where the ceilings were meant to be done last week.

Instead, we got a call on Friday saying we need to have a meeting with the site manager regarding the ceilings (which theyre trying to get us to work around their schedule, instead of working around ours).

Paid for 31c ceilings. They built to 28c.

Next door who started four weeks after us now have their windows in, so theyre now 2 weeks ahead of us because progress has been incredibly slow with our house, and now we have this huge fucking problem that needs to be fixed, so no progress will be made any time soon.

Gonna be interesting to hear what the site supervisor has to say about this.
                                Whoa! That is a cock up and a half!
                                SP RACINGis supported by:
                                MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                                Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                                Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Working...
                                X