This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
    I know of a salaried position that starts on $120k with a 2017 4x4 hilux but it's an auto.

Some sales and travelling reqd.. training provided...generally indoors with a/con etc...

Waddayah recon... jump ship..?
    Downgrade to a Totoya for only 120k,
    Tell him his dreaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graelin View Post
      We talk of Aboriginals going on walk about, yet we wait ten years to do the same and call it long service leave. Mrs Lins Long Service leave begins this month. Me a casual gets none.
      Hey fuck off, I had to wait seven years for my long service leave.
      -

Comment

• Originally posted by agrid View Post
        Only 7? Had to wait 10 for mine, I'll have to get around to taking it before my 2nd lot comes up
        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
        Originally posted by Phildo
        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
        Originally posted by filbert
        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• I cashed out my past three lots of LSL and bought, you guessed it, motorbikes. (OK one time I paid some bills as well)
          -

Comment

My 5 yrs.. well...was swept under the carpet..cash bonus 2 wks leave...noice ok

My 7 years was seen by some as a good time to wage emotional war on me to make me leave..cost saving so my direct senior could get the bonus he was promised...using my bonus...mmmmm that's not great..

Change of management/company absorbed by a bigger company... they carry all my LSL over 10 yrs.3 mnths off and a crystal decanter ( just as I stopped drinking..)

Nah haven't taken it yet..have a few sickies accumulated as well as general annual leave. 4 - 6 mnths off at full pay.(I really need to check into that.. )..NOICE
            " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• I took some once, pro rata had about one month owing, took the money had the night off and went back to work the next day as a different classification. Was such a good night off, did heaps.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• I've got over 300 sick days owing to me. They'll go up in a puff of smoke when I retire. Unless I get sick soon... or maybe stressed... hmmm. I need to find someone to bully me, or sexually harass me.
                -

Comment

I've got over 300 sick days owing to me. They'll go up in a puff of smoke when I retire. Unless I get sick soon... or maybe stressed... hmmm. I need to find someone to bully me, or sexually harass me.
                  I reckon you'd be a shoe in for "stress leave" I'm surprised by the numbers of people I work with that have taken it and I'm sure a lot didn't need it

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor

Comment

• Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                    I reckon you'd be a shoe in for "stress leave" I'm surprised by the numbers of people I work with that have taken it and I'm sure a lot didn't need it
                    WTF, are you bullying me... I'm sure you're bullying me ... I'm feeling stressed ... maybe you are sexually harrassing me ... I think I need to take 6 months off.

Hang on I don't want to take stress leave in winter! Can you come back and bully me in October. Put it it in you calendar.
                    -

Comment

WTF, are you bullying me... I'm sure you're bullying me ... I'm feeling stressed ... maybe you are sexually harrassing me ... I think I need to take 6 months off.

Hang on I don't want to take stress leave in winter! Can you come back and bully me in October. Put it it in you calendar.
                      Sorry I'm holidays in October, can do September or November

Comment

• Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                        Sorry I'm holidays in October, can do September or November
                        Just get a subbie -halo too..? Or just use suri.....till ya ready in Movember.....agriscientist is thick skinned ya might havta use glyphosate on the weedy dude
                        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• I am in the middle of one of the worst customer experiences of my life. Last November I had solar panels installed with a fronius inverter. By all accounts it is the best inverter I could get. From the first day it has been so loud I can hear the constant humming of an electric motor and fans inside my house. In the kitchen, living room and bedrooms. I can't sit outside and enjoy peace in my garden anymore. Words cannot describe how much I hate this thing. The warranty can only be registered online and the online system won't recognize my email address as legit so I can't even register for a fucking warranty. The manufacturer doesn't give a shit they say its the installers problem, the installer wants $1300 to replace it. Fuck them all. Do yourselves a favour and don't use fronius inverters.

Comment

• ^^I think we have one of those ones.

It is in the garage and is noisier on hot days as the cooling fans ramp up but can only hear it on those days as I go into the garage.

Hear nothing in the rest of the house.

Where is it?
                            Is it too small for the system?
                            Try putting a fan near it to blow more air over it and see if it changes down a gear or two. This would point to a definite problem.

Our installer set up our email and warranty stuff.
                            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Who installed it and what is it mounted to?

They are the best brand going at the moment.
                              In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• I disagree. I thought being made in Germany it would be well built and long lasting. It has cooling fans that are so loud I have actually turned the system off now. Its just bolted to a brick wall. It shouldn't be like this, I don't remember ever hating a product so much

Edit: I just downloaded a decibel meter, it is sitting at about 60db
                                Last edited by wonky; 06-03-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X