This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
    Fucking apple & the stupid no head phone jack, yesterday adapter came out getting back on at the servo tried about 15 times, all bad had to ride all the way to work with no music

taped the fucker up this morning, 1 km down the road comes out again pulled over on the highway no joy another morning with just the drone of a DRZ

im not sure if the adapter is flogged out or the phone but im ready to throw this at a apple store geek & get a S9 lol

first world problems
    These are airpod killers. Been using these the last few weeks and they're mint. Also has a 'hear through' setting that can be turned on and off so it uses the microphone on the earbuds to let you listen to noises around you while playing music.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/jabra/jabr...arbuds/591791/

Comment

• Wife is re-gifting her old phone to her sister-in-law, so she jumps onto iCloud and deletes the profile to wipe the phone. 5 mins later I pull my phone out and realise she's gone and deleted mine instead, the bitch. No backups left either... FOR FUCKS SAKE

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
        Wife is re-gifting her old phone to her sister-in-law, so she jumps onto iCloud and deletes the profile to wipe the phone. 5 mins later I pull my phone out and realise she's gone and deleted mine instead, the bitch. No backups left either... FOR FUCKS SAKE
        I note an old imac27 I sold still lists as a device that I can remotely delete, so tempting.
        Originally posted by Abuse this
        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• Bitcoin pfft!!!

I just picked up 1000 shopping bags... ( the old grey coles ones..)

Gonna store 'em till the need increases then sell 'em outside the store for 4/$2 Reckon I'll clean up.....
          " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
            Bitcoin pfft!!!

Gonna store 'em till the need increases then sell 'em outside the store for 4/$2 Reckon I'll clean up.....
            They'll last as they don't breakdown. Wise investment.
            Originally posted by Abuse this
            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Bitcoin pfft!!!

I'll be a customer as my dunny bin is designed to take plastic shopping bags, hooking the handles in as well.
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

• i always thought Deus Ex Machina was pronounced "deuce-ex-machina" a dude that works there reckons its "day-us-x" and i always have no idea where he is from.. painful conversations lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                  i always thought Deus Ex Machina was pronounced "deuce-ex-machina" a dude that works there reckons its "day-us-x" and i always have no idea where he is from.. painful conversations lol
                  Yes, and Machina is often Makina.

In Oz, if you say moto gutzi the reply is "A Wot?" so you say a Guzeee, cobba cobba.

Comment

• WTF????

I didn't vote for Scott fkn Morrison to be Prime Minister.........Democracy..???/ BullShhhhiiitttttt!!!!!

Will Turnbull not take his lifelong full pay 'cause he failed at his chosen pledged task??? I remember he was sworn in... his word and the others is worth fuk all.

edit spell check...
                    Last edited by GsxInShed; 24-08-2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Look on the bright side. At least its not Dutton

Comment

WTF????

I didn't vote for Scott fkn Morrison to be Prime Minister.........Democracy..???/ BullShhhhiiitttttt!!!!!

Will Turnbull not take his lifelong full pay 'cause he failed at his chosen pledged task??? I remember he was sworn in... his word and the others is work fuk all.
                        When businessman Turnbull was running the republican campaign he was certain us lumpen proletariat would accept the president being selected by a 2/3 majority of parliament.

We said if we wanted to pick Kylie Minogue it was none of his business. His vote should be the same as everyone's vote.

He was so confident, he said "If the yes vote does not win I will never go into politics again." Just like a typical politician.

Professional politicians suck. Yep, Zappa was right:

"Question: Perhaps many musicians simply aren't concerned with political issues.

Frank: Well, I think it behooves them to have political thoughts, but let me make a definition clarification here. I say politics is the entertainment branch of industry, and government is what we need. We have a diverse population in the United States, with all kinds of different needs that have to be taken care of. That is the righteous function of government. Politics is bullsh*t (sic), basically. Politics is involved with salesmanship. Government is involved with statesmanship. And I do make a distinction between these things. If you are making a political statement remember, you are not addressing the real needs of government. You're just talking about the Madison Avenue aspect. So think about that difference. Just a friendly reminder, in case somebody does decide to speak up."

(Some magazine interview from the '80s)

Comment

• All this political bullshit-how far removed are these snout in trough fukkerz?????

Dumped Holden in favour of BMW for their taxpayer funded drive hacks..on 24 hr call with a driver...

Dutton...Morrison...Bishop....It will be a fall from grace when the Election is announced and they get whipped at the polls......

Trouble is.....we get to tax fund all their retirement plans. ;-[

Comment

WTF????

Will Turnbull not take his lifelong full pay 'cause he failed at his chosen pledged task??? I remember he was sworn in... his word and the others is worth fuk all.

edit spell check...
                            As if we EVER get to vote for a PM Irrespective of our political views we get forced to take whatever moron the ruling party decides to install that week
                            ScoMo wins the Libs ballot by 5 votes, any bets on how long he'll last before the knives are out?
                            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                            Originally posted by Phildo
                            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                            Originally posted by filbert
                            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by wonky View Post
                              Look on the bright side. At least its not Dutton
                              It's a bit like being ass raped twice a week, as opposed to 4 times a week...

Sure you're better off, but you're still getting fucked.
                              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                                It's a bit like being ass raped twice a week, as opposed to 4 times a week...

Sure you're better off, but you're still getting fucked.
                                At least they will be using lube until the election.
                                They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Working...
                                X