Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It reminds me of the sick sick joke thread that was going great until the butthurt patrol took it upon themselves to continually enter it and take offence.

These are the sort of people that when they see a wet paint sign will reach out and touch the surface.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
      It reminds me of the sick sick joke thread that was going great until the butthurt patrol took it upon themselves to continually enter it and take offence.

These are the sort of people that when they see a wet paint sign will reach out and touch the surface.

Comment

• Soooo...

censorship.... in a thread where there are rules....and yet the rules aren't applied ... in the first instance of 'going against the rules' then threaten to close the thread 'cause.. something something ...

TGIF.

At least the comments give some insight into the general lack of empathy/feeling of helplessness to do/change outcomes seemingly set in stone in W hats' it all A bout.. sorry WA.. you suck hard.
        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

I would call you cunts, but you lack the warmth, depth, appeal and usefulness that a cunt has.
          The size of some negates the usefulness.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Scott Morrison..."Am I out of touch...? "

"No.... It's all the twitterists who are wrong.."

' Put Yo Hands Up..'
            " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• What a bunch of soft cocks.

Comment

• I blame llbuono.

Comment

• Shhhh someone will get offended....
                  PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

• Originally posted by pnork View Post
                    I blame llbuono.
                    To dredge this guy up all the time is giving him a lil boner. I suggest henceforth we desist from even mentioning him.
                    It's like calling an annoying twat, a troll when they are anything but. They're just an annoying twat trying to get attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                      It's like calling an annoying twat, a troll when they are anything but. They're just an annoying twat trying to get attention.
                      I have a name you know
                      Rest in Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                        To dredge this guy up all the time is giving him a lil boner. I suggest henceforth we desist from even mentioning him.
                        Right on the money, as usual.

Comment

• Fuckin hell... Pussy fucks getting more butthurt than a 10yo choirboy
                          All this over some little abo who's name we've all forgot

Comment

• *forgotten
                            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• My long posts are so legendarily painful, I only have to threaten to make one and they lock it down.
                              https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

*forgotten
                                50%

Comment

Working...
                                X