This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
    Yeah very familiar with D&C. It's of my giggling teen era.

The dead kids. Yeah, well. People can be insensitive sometimes.
    Insensitive?

I had several drinks when I heard the news. I got ahead start on their Wake.
    Insensitive? Bollocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
      Insensitive?

I had several drinks when I heard the news. I got ahead start on their Wake.
      Insensitive? Bollocks.
      For the less insensitive among us, "That was a joke, Joyce".
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

• Stood down from operational driving. You back a tanker through a millionaire’s fence
        once.
        Not my best week so far, then I make a media mistake at work and defend myself in an email reply to GMs and Execs etc. The words ‘career limiting email’ may have been used.
        FML this week. Im just going to shut up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Abuse this
        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• It seriously shits me how people can just damage and ruin stuff that other people work bloody hard for 😬
          My youngest boy is 17 and has been working Friday nights, Saturdays & Sundays, since he was 15. In September, he got his licence and proudly purchased a really nice new Mazda 3. Looks pretty schmick, goes well and is cheap to run. Definitely not a bomb.
          He comes out of work tonight to find it has had the front passenger door kicked in and has been hit with something as well. Poor kid is so pissed off and upset.
          I know that it’s life and a hard lesson but he is my son and what hurts him, hurts me.
          He worked so hard to buy his car 😞
          Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

• I agree Gothchick ,it's sad that he has worked for it and to have some bright spark to damage it is bloody hard.
            Tp.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Gothchick. Its not right to just pass it off as a life lesson and welcome to adulthood. Doesn't make it any more acceptable or ease the frustration.
              Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• Originally posted by Gothchick View Post
                It seriously shits me how people can just damage and ruin stuff that other people work bloody hard for ��
                My youngest boy is 17 and has been working Friday nights, Saturdays & Sundays, since he was 15. In September, he got his licence and proudly purchased a really nice new Mazda 3. Looks pretty schmick, goes well and is cheap to run. Definitely not a bomb.
                He comes out of work tonight to find it has had the front passenger door kicked in and has been hit with something as well. Poor kid is so pissed off and upset.
                I know that it’s life and a hard lesson but he is my son and what hurts him, hurts me.
                He worked so hard to buy his car ��
                With these ones where you dont know what happened
                Why assume someone did it maliciously on purpose (grr bastards)

Why not go with;
                it was an accident and they were unaware (derr idiots)
                or
                it was an accident , they were aware, left a note explaining about the mishap with the cans of food they got dumpster diving for the orphan kittens,
                but
                it blew away
                and they are racked with the guilt and torment never to be eased waiting for a call that will never come. (awww)
                or
                it was collateral damage in a intersteller good v evil battle with space alien fighting robots lazers n' shiz ,
                no time for notes when the fate of the galaxy is in the balance ,
                not that you'd be able to read it
                or even recognise it was a note,
                maybe part of the damage IS the note (wooh)
                Note: this may not be the universe where the above is relevant.

Comment

• The massive bootprint imprinted on the door kind of gives it away 🤷🏻*♀️

Comment

• Originally posted by Geeman View Post
                    Sorry to hear that Gothchick. Its not right to just pass it off as a life lesson and welcome to adulthood. Doesn't make it any more acceptable or ease the frustration.
                    No, you are right, it doesn’t.

He has just now received the offer he so desperately wanted, to do Criminology & Forensics at Murdoch. One day he will be out there catching the assholes that do this stuff and much worse, so I think he is still winning the game 😀

Comment

• Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                      With these ones where you dont know what happened
                      Why assume someone did it maliciously on purpose (grr bastards)

Why not go with;
                      it was an accident and they were unaware (derr idiots)
                      or
                      it was an accident , they were aware, left a note explaining about the mishap with the cans of food they got dumpster diving for the orphan kittens,
                      but
                      it blew away
                      and they are racked with the guilt and torment never to be eased waiting for a call that will never come. (awww)
                      or
                      it was collateral damage in a intersteller good v evil battle with space alien fighting robots lazers n' shiz ,
                      no time for notes when the fate of the galaxy is in the balance ,
                      not that you'd be able to read it
                      or even recognise it was a note,
                      maybe part of the damage IS the note (wooh)
                      REALLY!!!!! As if someone “accidentally” trashes someone’s car. They knew what they where doing and did not give a fuck about it. Wow dumb. Stay under your rock.
                      Born to ride forced to work

Comment

• Originally posted by CbrRider81 View Post
                        REALLY!!!!! As if someone “accidentally” trashes someone’s car. They knew what they where doing and did not give a fuck about it. Wow dumb. Stay under your rock.
                        Who's under a rock?
                        You've got the whole quote there
                        I think i clearly established that it was probably aliens

( poor heroic but clumsy alien robots with boots for hands )
                        Note: this may not be the universe where the above is relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by CbrRider81 View Post
                          You obviously don’t understand when someone is trying to lighten the mood.

Comment

• What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• maybe the 'car ' is just a possession, a thing...easily repaired or replaced.

attach a personality to it if you must it's still just a car.

thank the stars it wasn't a single punch , or a kick to his head for that matter.

how is the martial arts training going?

he will go on to great things..with a shift in study forecast.

all will work out as it should

mmm caramel popcorn?
                              " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by pnork View Post
                                You obviously don’t understand when someone is trying to lighten the mood.

Well if that’s the case then my bad. And my apologies to somebodyelse sorry dude
                                Born to ride forced to work

Comment

Working...
                                X