Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of the time it's just those 'brash wankers' who do stuff like this when there is no one around to punish them for their bad behavior (like animal cruelty). Then when they get caught "I was really drunk at the time and can't remember anything, except when I posted this on FB for me mates", also "My centrelink payments won't cover this and my drug/fortnite habit"
    The world is full of envy and bitterness for hard working battlers.

Comment

• Not sure it's envy - they clearly don't value/care about things the way most do - it's just senseless destruction for the sake of it. That sort of thing shits me to tears.

Comment

• Ok..so it may be jealousy or misplaced entitlement .

Generally it's just 'cause they are acting out their 'video game likeness' in the real world.

It doesn't make it right..that type of behaviour is from never being pulled into line so they continue to repeat it.

One day they'll be managerial bullies with the slant on progressive interactions. Wheel turn full circle.
        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by cbrrider81 View Post
          really!!!!! As if someone “accidentally” trashes someone’s car. They knew what they where doing and did not give a fuck about it. Wow dumb. Stay under your rock.
          wooooosh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gothchick View Post
            No, you are right, it doesn’t.

He has just now received the offer he so desperately wanted, to do Criminology & Forensics at Murdoch. One day he will be out there catching the assholes that do this stuff and much worse, so I think he is still winning the game 😀
            Awesome news! Pass on my congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwillia View Post
              wooooosh!

I wa drunk don’t judge me hahahahahaha
              Born to ride forced to work

Comment

• Gah! Don’t start arguing on my watch, you lot!
                It’s a few days before bloody Christmas and I have four kids. If you don’t behave yourselves, I’ll come hunt you down and go all Stressed Out Ninja Mama on your arses for you

You all have a Merry Christmas now, PSBers 🙂
                Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

• Originally posted by CbrRider81 View Post
                  I wa drunk don’t judge me hahahahahaha
                  Fuck off back under your rock...

3/4 a bottle of wine pissed as bro 😂😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by keys View Post
                    Fuck off back under your rock...

3/4 a bottle of wine pissed as bro 😂😂😂

Mmmmmmm ok ... can I take my wine 😂😂😂😂😂
                    Born to ride forced to work

Comment

• Bloody disgraceful trashing someone’s car like that.

Rental cars are provided for just that purpose.

Comment

The massive bootprint imprinted on the door kind of gives it away [emoji1744]*[emoji3601]
                        The three cars parked alongside mine this week with similar windscreens were a dead giveaway also

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
                        Rest in Peace
                        Brother Ryad

Comment

• I guess there is no CCTV camera at the car park?

Comment

• I don't know what's going on around psb lately but every other thread seems to disintegrate into a petty argument about not much and drags on for pages because the participants have to have the last word. Sheesh. How about a bit of peace and love motherfuckers 🖕☮

Comment

• Originally posted by wonky View Post
                              I don't know what's going on around psb lately but every other thread seems to disintegrate into a petty argument about not much and drags on for pages because the participants have to have the last word. Sheesh. How about a bit of peace and love motherfuckers 🖕☮
                              What we need is more Dick Steak in here, saying "Fuck. Fuck Off. Get Fucked. Shit. Cunt. Go Fuck Yourself." It would round this thread out nicely.

Comment

It seriously shits me how people can just damage and ruin stuff that other people work bloody hard for 😬
                                My youngest boy is 17 and has been working Friday nights, Saturdays & Sundays, since he was 15. In September, he got his licence and proudly purchased a really nice new Mazda 3. Looks pretty schmick, goes well and is cheap to run. Definitely not a bomb.
                                He comes out of work tonight to find it has had the front passenger door kicked in and has been hit with something as well. Poor kid is so pissed off and upset.
                                I know that it’s life and a hard lesson but he is my son and what hurts him, hurts me.
                                He worked so hard to buy his car 😞
                                Sorry to hear GC and given my young fella is just about to go for his "L's" and wanting a car (he's looking at the M3 as well ) he'll have to do some serious saving to help pay for it and running cost etc I know he'd be devastated if that happened as well
                                We've tried to pre warn him about low lifes and what cunts there are out there but you can only tell them so much to try a get it through their heads

Originally posted by CbrRider81 View Post
                                Well if that’s the case then my bad. And my apologies to somebodyelse sorry dude
                                Some people just need to learn to use emoticons/smilies a bit more as it can really make the difference in how the written word is perceived on a forum etc and even then some can still not get it

paulie803 and I both got a ban a couple of years ago because we were taking the piss, telling each other to fuck themselves and calling each other cunts etc and even with the etc smilies we threw in a mod took it the wrong way

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by pnork View Post
                                What we need is more Dick Steak in here, saying "Fuck. Fuck Off. Get Fucked. Shit. Cunt. Go Fuck Yourself." It would round this thread out nicely.
                                Go Fuck Yourself, feel better now

JK mods
                                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                                Originally posted by Phildo
                                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                                Originally posted by filbert
                                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                                X