This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Para045 View Post
    Some people just need to learn to use emoticons/smilies a bit more as blah blah blah
    And some need to learn to use them a bit less.

Edit: 'tis the season, etc etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by pnork View Post
      And some need to learn to use them a bit less.

Edit: 'tis the season, etc etc...

#1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
      Originally posted by Phildo
      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
      Originally posted by filbert
      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• [MENTION=7753]Para045[/MENTION] two of my boys have bought Mazda 3’s in the last year. Not the SP like mine but the standard Neo and Maxx.
        They are both really happy with them.
        Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goliath View Post
          I guess there is no CCTV camera at the car park?
          My boys car? Or DQ’s?

My son had parked just outside the car park as with the new paid parking just being introduced there, once he works longer than a 3 hour shift, he has to pay for parking. So no cameras where he was.

It’s looking like they may have actually been trying to steal the car. But why they left without actually taking it or ransacking it, who knows? Maybe they were disturbed in the process and ran?
          Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwillia View Post
            wooooosh!
            What was that?
            -

Comment

• Meh, they broke into one of my work vehicles once, tried smashing the window with a rock. Managed to dent every door and door pillar before they broke a window.

Stole a $6.00 pocket knife from the ashtray, left the coins in there. $2,700 damage.

The telling moment was when the cop asked why there was a knife in there. According to my son I replied "It's a service vehicle you dick". This required intervention from the more senior officer who attended to his credit, along the lines of telling Constable Care he should be more concerned about a thief now carrying said knife. Blade length of < 50mm, Opinel No 2.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Did you say.."It's hot.." ?
                Yeh is here too.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
                " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
                  Did you say.."It's hot.." ?
                  Yeh is here too.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
                  You could have taken the opportunity and chucked some steaks on your sheet metal roof.

Comment

• NOONY, you're a nonny. Seriously, passing me on the left of my lane (left lane) while the right is free and we're going around the right hander from Mitchell onto wellington, is crap riding. If this was a rare brain fart, fair enough. If you do shit like that all the time then stay the fuck away from me.
                    "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamster View Post
                      NOONY, you're a nonny. Seriously, passing me on the left of my lane (left lane) while the right is free and we're going around the right hander from Mitchell onto wellington, is crap riding. If this was a rare brain fart, fair enough. If you do shit like that all the time then stay the fuck away from me.
                      I honestly think some people think riding a bike gives people the right to act like a disrespectful dick just because bikes are, by their very nature, inherently more dangerous than their 4 wheel counterparts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                        I honestly think some people think riding a bike gives people the right to act like a disrespectful dick just because bikes are, by their very nature, inherently more dangerous than their 4 wheel counterparts.
                        Yeah, maybe. But honestly, I don't get it. Why put us both at more risk. It happened pretty fast and I've been riding long enough to have been holding a consistent line and to not lose my shit as it happened. But why take the risk? I guess it's a reminder that no matter what the activity, there's still the same spread of competence through to fuckwittery.
                        "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamster View Post
                          Yeah, maybe. But honestly, I don't get it. Why put us both at more risk. It happened pretty fast and I've been riding long enough to have been holding a consistent line and to not lose my shit as it happened. But why take the risk? I guess it's a reminder that no matter what the activity, there's still the same spread of competence through to fuckwittery.
                          Bottom line is dude gives zero fucks about anyone else. Even if he's capable of holding his line as a rider you ensure you don't worry other people with your antics. I'm sure he has zero road etiquette - pulling up to the lights next to a bike already there, guaranteed he'd take off first.

Comment

Bottom line is dude gives zero fucks about anyone else. Even if he's capable of holding his line as a rider you ensure you don't worry other people with your antics. I'm sure he has zero road etiquette - pulling up to the lights next to a bike already there, guaranteed he'd take off first.
                            We should all try and take off first.
                            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

In my experience, some people have no respect for themselves, so cannot be expected to have any for others.

Comment

• Forgive me I have sinned.

A lovely sunny morning a while back, I hop on my BMW, yes an elderly gentlemans carriage I admit for a leasurly ride to Toodyay. Fitted with panniers Ventura rack bag an aging rider with a weight penalty and the world is perfect. So perfect that at the South Street traffic lights just before the Roe Highway on ramp I spy another motorcyclist in my mirror. Graelin pulls to the left so he can easily fit beside me.

I turn to smile in that only way one can when the world is revolving smoothly on its axis. Expecting a nod and grin as we share that moment of brotherhood only motorcyclists understand.

This Honda sports bike has lots of RRR's on the fairing. The rider ignores me. Then lofts the front wheel away from the lights to demonstrate his skill set. More a bunny hop I thought. Then he hangs right off the seat I mean right off, perched only by one skinny leg across the seat as he shows me how to turn left onto the Roe.

It is all too much, I grab a handful of throttle and with the stand scraping I go around the outside of him and give a friendly wave with my left hand with sparks flying. I really don't know what possessed him but once his bike was straight and up right he gave it a handful. On the left he undertook me I estimate some where around 130 kph he gave me a finger! Just where they have the hidden fixed point speed camera!
                                Last edited by Graelin; 12-01-2019, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X