This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Graelin View Post
    Just where they have the hidden fixed point speed camera!
    At the end of the wall on your left I think.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Wrong thread [MENTION=10159]Graelin[/MENTION]. I believe you were looking for The Good Things in Life 😊

I find those that get owned in corners don't understand they got owned where it counts and powering away on the straight after the fact doesn't count.

Comment

Forgive me I have sinned.

A lovely sunny morning a while back, I hop on my BMW, yes an elderly gentlemans carriage I admit for a leasurly ride to Toodyay. Fitted with panniers Ventura rack bag an aging rider with a weight penalty and the world is perfect. So perfect that at the South Street traffic lights just before the Roe Highway on ramp I spy another motorcyclist in my mirror. Graelin pulls to the left so he can easily fit beside me.

I turn to smile in that only way one can when the world is revolving smoothly on its axis. Expecting a nod and grin as we share that moment of brotherhood only motorcyclists understand.

This Honda sports bike has lots of RRR's on the fairing. The rider ignores me. Then lofts the front wheel away from the lights to demonstrate his skill set. More a bunny hop I thought. Then he hangs right off the seat I mean right off, perched only by one skinny leg across the seat as he shows me how to turn left onto the Roe.

It is all too much, I grab a handful of throttle and with the stand scraping I go around the outside of him and give a friendly wave with my left hand with sparks flying. I really don't know what possed him but once his bike was straight and up right he gave it a handful. On the left he undertook me I estimate some where around 130 kph he gave me a finger! Just where they have the hidden fixed point speed camera!

It’s a Honda thing.
        It stems from them once building a bike years ago that RR meant something.
        It is a lot like the Guzzi Le Mans. Flogging a dead horse.
        No one has told Honda riders the RR stands for Retro Racer.

Comment

• Donning Flak Jacket.

After Chuck bought the wrong bike, did he buy a CBR RR RR?

[MENTION=10159]Graelin[/MENTION], should have posted this in spotted and see who owns up.
          There again, no one in PSB rides that way.

Comment

• I put it down to behaviour ,regardless if their on a motorcycle or not.I do know a certain individual,that has ended up at nearly at 60 years old.with nothing. He always had to prove everyone wrong,an nowadays spends his days unemployable,in a world of hatean dispair alone.
            It’s horrible to see where these people end up.

What’s better than freedom an having people to share it with, bloody hell im so grateful for that.
            Life is grouse man.

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post
              At the end of the wall on your left I think.
              That is exactly where it is.
              The big grey box that looks like a speed camera is the one.

Comment

On the left he undertook me I estimate some where around 130 kph he gave me a finger! Just where they have the hidden fixed point speed camera!
                Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
                That is exactly where it is.
                The big grey box that looks like a speed camera is the one.
                Yep, he obviously couldn't see through the red mist the big fuckoff sign that looks has a picture of a camera on it a 500m or so before the end of the wall
                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
                  It’s a Honda thing.
                  It stems from them once building a bike years ago that RR meant something.
                  It is a lot like the Guzzi Le Mans. Flogging a dead horse.
                  No one has told Honda riders the RR stands for Retro Racer.
                  guzzi le Mans ?

you ever ridden one?

if you did, did you understand whot it is? or wot its about?

scary but if you were born in 2001 you can vote now

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Saltie View Post
                  I put it down to behaviour ,regardless if their on a motorcycle or not.I do know a certain individual,that has ended up at nearly at 60 years old.with nothing. He always had to prove everyone wrong,an nowadays spends his days unemployable,in a world of hatean dispair alone.
                  It’s horrible to see where these people end up.

What’s better than freedom an having people to share it with, bloody hell im so grateful for that.
                  Life is grouse man.
                  how old are you?

are you disrespecting aunty jack?

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Forgive me I have sinned.

Graelin grabs a handful of throttle and with the stand scraping I go around the outside of him and give a friendly wave with my left hand with sparks flying.
                    Good to see [MENTION=10159]Graelin[/MENTION] hasn't changed in the slightest[emoji23]

Don't ever change bud

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
                    Rest in Peace
                    Brother Ryad

Comment

• Originally posted by DQ View Post
                      Good to see [MENTION=10159]Graelin[/MENTION] hasn't changed in the slightest[emoji23]

Don't ever change bud

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
                      Still remember that ride you took me on four days after selling me the BMW! You were so patient as I was learning to ride it.

Comment

• A big fuck you to the Designers of electric jugs , all seem to come with a fucking useless spring loaded plastic hinge pice of crap , within a week the fucking thing looks like a limp dick ,week 2 has it jammed tight
                        All I want is a SS lift out lid fuckig wankers

Comment

• ^^Just use a saucepan with a lid...old timer..^^

And 'Ger Orf Mah Lorn...'
                          " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by potato View Post
                            guzzi le Mans ?

you ever ridden one?

if you did, did you understand whot it is? or wot its about?

scary but if you were born in 2001 you can vote now

- - - Updated - - -

how old are you?

are you disrespecting aunty jack?
                            How Old , well things are working still, I think,
                            I’d hate seperate Wallace an Gomit to Aunty Jack.
                            Both pretty cool.
                            Thanks.

Comment

• 2019 can just fuck right off. I knew it was going to be a shit year but we are only two weeks in for fucks sake
                              Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa/...ng-b881082005z

sad stuff, and shows problems in this society.. no way should money be worth more than lives & dignity.. at least some bankster has a new golden cum rag bonus for being the shittest cunt in the office

poor guy now has terminal cancer, no wife & no house & will most likely die alone, another job well done

ive been thinking about this a bit lately, when they set up the central banking system all the interest & profits from making nothing should have gone to making the world a better place like shelter & food for the poor, infrastructure and so
                                but instead it lines the pockets of a few, who the fuck said yeah sounds like a good deal to me

the media tell you Jeff Bezo is the worlds richest man, very untrue its just that those richer dont want you to know
                                Last edited by Hillz; 23-01-2019, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X