This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keys View Post
    A big fuck you to the Designers of electric jugs , all seem to come with a fucking useless spring loaded plastic hinge pice of crap , within a week the fucking thing looks like a limp dick ,week 2 has it jammed tight
    All I want is a SS lift out lid fuckig wankers
    https://www.cookwarebrands.com.au/ra...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
      https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa/...ng-b881082005z

sad stuff, and shows problems in this society.. no way should money be worth more than lives & dignity.. at least some bankster has a new golden cum rag bonus for being the shittest cunt in the office

poor guy now has terminal cancer, no wife & no house & will most likely die alone, another job well done

ive been thinking about this a bit lately, when they set up the central banking system all the interest & profits from making nothing should have gone to making the world a better place like shelter & food for the poor, infrastructure and so
      but instead it lines the pockets of a few, who the fuck said yeah sounds like a good deal to me

the media tell you Jeff Bezo is the worlds richest man, very untrue its just that those richer dont want you to know
      ANZ CBA ect don't print money...
      In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

sad stuff, and shows problems in this society.. no way should money be worth more than lives & dignity.. at least some bankster has a new golden cum rag bonus for being the shittest cunt in the office

poor guy now has terminal cancer, no wife & no house & will most likely die alone, another job well done

ive been thinking about this a bit lately, when they set up the central banking system all the interest & profits from making nothing should have gone to making the world a better place like shelter & food for the poor, infrastructure and so
        but instead it lines the pockets of a few, who the fuck said yeah sounds like a good deal to me

the media tell you Jeff Bezo is the worlds richest man, very untrue its just that those richer dont want you to know
        although I don't believe stuff from "illuminati killers", it's the sad reality about our capitalist society that the top few % own the vast majority of the wealth, while the rest of us at the bottom have to work hard to live a normal life. Then there's the millions below us on the socio-economic ladder that have to walk for kilometers every day to get clean water..
        Rest in Peace

Comment

• Remember to tell your super fund that you want to pull your money from bank shares.

You really think that banks want to sell a house cheap when they "own" (have mortgages on) most of the houses in the area and are effectively reducing their own equity by lowering the values?

Maybe we should move to Islamic banking?
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

The Crofts were friends and neighbour's of ours for many years, beautiful people. There is more to this story than is being shown though. Thoughts are with their kids and grankids. In no way is this the fault of any in attendance that day, and my thoughts go to them also.
            yes, i am ignorant
            yes, i am a prick
            no, i don't care
            you make me sick

Comment

• WTF?!
              https://thewest.com.au/news/perth/bo...ng-b881083257z

Comment

• Quality reporting as we'd expect from The West:

The City of Stirling installed a series of bollards on a section of the duel use path along West Coast Highway in Trigg earlier this week.

Alanagh Godderidge, who facilitates a fee-free service along the coast that offers trishaw rides to elderly and less able-bodied passengers, has been forced <to> abandon the area.

Comment

• Should have just put in speed humps

#1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Designated times would have been a better solution,1am -3:30am.
                    But oh no, their wouldn’t have that nobody would notice them with 5 grand pushie.
                    None of them look out at the ocean. Fast becoming devastated oil ridden dumping ground.
                    That whole area, is absolute disease full of infections toxic waste.
                    An pretty much says a lot for the people that use it.
                    Anyway that my 2 cents. I’ll start swearing soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saltie View Post
                      Designated times would have been a better solution,1am -3:30am.
                      But oh no, their wouldn’t have that nobody would notice them with 5 grand pushie.
                      None of them look out at the ocean. Fast becoming devastated oil ridden dumping ground.
                      That whole area, is absolute disease full of infections toxic waste.
                      An pretty much says a lot for the people that use it.
                      Anyway that my 2 cents. I’ll start swearing soon.
                      I blame the surfers.

If you cannot nail those chicanes at 50kmh +, time to hang up the lycra and pedestrians are just more chicanes.
                      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post
                        I blame the surfers.

If you cannot nail those chicanes at 50kmh +, time to hang up the lycra and pedestrians are just more chicanes.
                        Hey,Chew, what surfers, where?
                        An the pedestrians dodge traffic in their cars all week then dodge each other on the weekend by walking into each other.
                        Surfers.........haaaaaabaaaaaahaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                          Quality reporting as we'd expect from The West:

The City of Stirling installed a series of bollards on a section of the duel use path along West Coast Highway in Trigg earlier this week.

Alanagh Godderidge, who facilitates a fee-free service along the coast that offers trishaw rides to elderly and less able-bodied passengers, has been forced <to> abandon the area.
                          I just assumed it was an area where it was ok to slap someone who slighted you with a glove, and then challenge them to a stand off with pistols.
                          "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

• I’m extremely excited waiting for the first video of a cyclist going arse up as they try to negotiate their way through the bollards two abreast.

Comment

• As if any cyclist in WA has ever used a dedicated cycle path when there's a perfectly good road to hold up traffic on.

We need one of those artists that can do realist perspective painting, and paint them to look exactly like the path behind them... film results... ... profit.
                              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                                As if any cyclist in WA has ever used a dedicated cycle path when there's a perfectly good road to hold up traffic on.

We need one of those artists that can do realist perspective painting, and paint them to look exactly like the path behind them... film results... ... profit.
                                YES!

Comment

Working...
                                X