Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did he bury it off the end of turn 7 so you could get on?

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
      Did he bury it off the end of turn 7 so you could get on?
      It was like watching a bulldog mount a greyhound
      Rest in Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
        It’s not an FNR unless you end up cutting through a lawn/park/front yard/vacant block/sand pit.
        You forgot pedestrian overpasses, underpasses, cbd carparks, national parks, water catchment areas, and of course atleast one drinking establishment...
        yes, i am ignorant
        yes, i am a prick
        no, i don't care
        you make me sick

Comment

• Going up Del Park road this morn on the way to the café, scooting along at moderate pace, thankfully.

Around a bend up to a crest to find a bunch of cyclists having a stop and a wee chat, casually standing around in my lane, I hit brakes hard and noisily blip throttle down changing, and get a cheery wave as I go by.

I do a bit of cycling too, I don't believe I'm that clueless though....

Comment

• Originally posted by Davidf View Post
            Going up Del Park road this morn on the way to the café, scooting along at moderate pace, thankfully.

Around a bend up to a crest to find a bunch of cyclists having a stop and a wee chat, casually standing around in my lane, I hit brakes hard and noisily blip throttle down changing, and get a cheery wave as I go by.

I do a bit of cycling too, I don't believe I'm that clueless though....
            You don’t have to be clueless to be a cyclist, but it helps.

Comment

• Yesterday on Canning Road heading south, came around a left bend with oncoming granny in a white car passing a group. They were 4 or 5 deep right across the lane to the centre. Not racing, chatting.

Granny was giving them plenty of room leaving me the loose bluemetal and gravel on the left hand verge. At 90, without dying, allowing granny to pass me and them.

What was gobsmacking, the morons showed zero road sense and none moved to the left to give granny a bit of room during a potential head on.

Of course, they'd all blame her but they didn't budge an inch.

Entitlement much.
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

• Real Estate agents 😬

Why do they have to be so difficult? After already holding us up, I get a text yesterday telling me that we can see a property, “maybe Tuesday afternoon or tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday afternoon.” Lol wut??? 🤷🏻*♀️

By my calculations, today is Tuesday (or I guess it could actually be the mystery in between day &#129300 and I bet I won’t hear from her....
                Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

• I park my bike in the long term bike park at the airport, I'm away for a couple of weeks at a time, as I suspect quite a few owners are as well. Reasonably secure I guess, cameras/gates and so on.

So why do people leave their bikes sitting uncovered in the sun while they're gone? A nice RC51 fading away for example, brand new 1290 KTM, lots of others. One bloke had his jacket, neatly folded, just sitting on the fuel tank, WITH helmet perched on top. WTF?

A cheap cover is all of $40, takes 1 minute, how fucken hard is it?

A RC51, Christ, they don't grow on trees.....

Comment

• The covers are arguably worse than the sun. Combining dust and wind, you may come back with scratched paint... There also have been several instances of stronger winds blowing over bikes with covers too.

My last bike before the R6 (hyo) spent ~5 years outside in the sun, either parked at home or at uni and had no noticeable degradation, even on the seats and screens.

Comment

• As above, if you do put a cover on it make sure it doesn't act like a parachute sail - make sure it doesn't flap around at the base. And if you see a bike having a lie down, as uncaring as it may seem, continue letting it sleep - a fallen bike can fall no further (or again). Plus, the owner will wonder WTF happened if they don't see the damage straight away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                        As above, if you do put a cover on it make sure it doesn't act like a parachute sail - make sure it doesn't flap around at the base. And if you see a bike having a lie down, as uncaring as it may seem, continue letting it sleep - a fallen bike can fall no further (or again). Plus, the owner will wonder WTF happened if they don't see the damage straight away.
                        Stop it Kristy - Stop making logical, helpful posts that make sense. There's just no place for it on this forum.

J/K..

Comment

• TNT EXPRESS...... F*!K YOU!

Received notification item was send out from overseas, received notification it has arrived and ready to pick up today; Rang up to confirm it has arrived AND IS READY TO PICK UP.... Yes..?!? AWESOME you guys are the best!
                          Aw cool... can install item and enjoy it during this nice weekend.... aw man... TNT is the best!

drove all the way to Welshpool..... oh, guess what.... "SORRY... our System screwed up... it hasn't arrived yet"..... F*!K YOU!!!!!!
                          "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• i rode a old '07 KTM 450 EXC enduro GP replica yesterday & my son said he doesn't want to ride motorcycles until he's 10.. where did it all go so wrong?

Comment

• thoughts?

https://7news.com.au/news/sa/speedin...safety-c-52745

to me it wasn't even a close call, heaps of room. see / done / do ... worse comes to worse there is always the party zone

Comment

• Pfft, it didn't even look like they crossed the double white lines.
                                “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Working...
                                X