Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good decision ,executed well..even used the 'doubles cut outs' to rejoin the traffic flow.. 8.5/10
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
      thoughts?

https://7news.com.au/news/sa/speedin...safety-c-52745

to me it wasn't even a close call, heaps of room. see / done / do ... worse comes to worse there is always the party zone
      Nice reporting 7 news

“Thirty-three people have died on SA roads so far this year - nine of whom were motorists.”

Comment

• ^^ that's what I thought was strange too.^^

Maybe they were sleeping outside the pub on the road..? It is SA after all.
        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Just sitting back sipping on bottle, reminiscing on times of warm beer on cold ice.
          When I notice the bloody Thailanese have stolen 10mLs of my life.

Comment

• The irony of an acquaintance calling your "manhood" into question, who runs to their girlfriend when you offer to meet with them to discuss the matter in person?!
            The guy barely knows anything about me because we have NEVER had a conversation of any depth...yet thinks mocking me is the cool thing to do.

What a fucking MAN!!!

Weak cunt!!

Edit: I've removed you from my "Ignore List" so you can read this you fucking arse.
            Last edited by =Maz=; 12-04-2019, 12:36 PM. Reason: EXPLAINED IN THE POST
            All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
            #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
            Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

• Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
              The irony of an acquaintance calling your "manhood" into question, who runs to their girlfriend when you offer to meet with them to discuss the matter in person?!
              The guy barely knows anything about me because we have NEVER had a conversation of any depth...yet thinks mocking me is the cool thing to do.

What a fucking MAN!!!

Weak cunt!!
              What a cock
              (sorry)

Comment

• sounds like the fucking lebos in sydney... fuck i hate those cunts, all tuff with 6 cars loads & always causing trouble for nothing but weak one on one.

a mate of mine has a bike shop in liverpool & dealing with these people is a real problem, bringing in bikes that have sat outside for over a year then trying to say he put the water & rust in the engine to get money out of them & going off like idiots smashing shit up calling car loads of boys etc they are a disgrace & they shouldn't be welcome here

we all hate parking fines but this is a joke
                https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...12-p51dgm.html

Comment

• Any ideas how to contact Telstra locally to resolve an ongoing issue? 2 months of using their "chat" and endless phone calls with promises of resolution, returned from USA yesterday to find my NBN and Foxtel disconnected for non payment of an amount they told me would be withdrawn a month ago!
                  They sent me an email while I was overseas which I replied to, only to receive an email telling me that my reply will not be read! Fucking worst customer service I've ever encountered!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                    we all hate parking fines but this is a joke
                    https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...12-p51dgm.html
                    False plates, it says. What was he worried about then? FFS...

Comment

• no one telling me the site was back!

i nearly went to scabs on a friday night just to find someone to hoon with haha

Comment

• The construction white card.The biggest waste of time I had to endure, to the people whom thought this up. You’ve never had to work a hard day in your miserable,lazy,fat arse fucks,.FUCK YOU!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saltie View Post
                          The construction white card.The biggest waste of time I had to endure, to the people whom thought this up. You’ve never had to work a hard day in your miserable,lazy,fat arse fucks,.FUCK YOU!!!!
                          And every induction you do from now on will repeat it ad nauseam.
                          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim the PM View Post
                            Any ideas how to contact Telstra locally to resolve an ongoing issue? 2 months of using their "chat" and endless phone calls with promises of resolution, returned from USA yesterday to find my NBN and Foxtel disconnected for non payment of an amount they told me would be withdrawn a month ago!
                            They sent me an email while I was overseas which I replied to, only to receive an email telling me that my reply will not be read! Fucking worst customer service I've ever encountered!
                            We do have resident Testra person here, but i have forgotten his user name. Was it Magila? Someone correct me
                            Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                            remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                            Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                            Who died while defending his right of way;
                            He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                            But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post

And every induction you do from now on will repeat it ad nauseam.
                              They ask for white card even for stores work too
                              Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                              remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                              Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                              Who died while defending his right of way;
                              He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                              But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by acdcfan View Post

We do have resident Testra person here, but i have forgotten his user name. Was it Magila? Someone correct me
                                Funnily enough they resolved it as soon as I got the Ombudsman involved. Reconnected my NBN and Foxtel, deleted the $600 charge which should never have been there, plus the overdue fee (for not paying the $600 they had already told me would be removed a month ago) and gave me a month free. Still pissed off but I don't have time or enthusiasm for continuing to argue with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X