This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acdcfan View Post

We do have resident Testra person here, but i have forgotten his user name. Was it Magila? Someone correct me
    Yeah it certainly WAS Magilla, haven't heard anything from him in a while though Last reported post was 4/4/18 but he's also listed as an Administrator
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Originally posted by Phildo
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Originally posted by filbert
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• i don't know why this place was put back up after months off line, what was a small selection of riders has now been cut by 90%, no point anymore just let it die

Comment

• FB PSB is just Numptie after Numptie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
          i don't know why this place was put back up after months off line, what was a small selection of riders has now been cut by 90%, no point anymore just let it die
          Maybe because unless it's for current comments
          Farcebook
          is fucked for finding historical accounts and information and not everyone one wants to be handing all their personal info to
          Farcebook
          which is the case now? I've looked at it a couple of times on my partners login and good luck finding anything not posted in the last week or so

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
          FB PSB is just Numptie after Numptie.
          Also this I don't have a Farcebook account and never will, the missus does and even she gets sick of some of the advertising and crap on there and only keeps it as it's a convenient way to keep in touch with relatives overseas and close friends in other parts of Oz
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• I'm not a farcebook fan by any means. But what I really don't get, is people hating on the actual PSB forum... you know, comments like "let it die" Well fuck. If you don't like it...hmm.. gee, I dunno, what's the answer?

Comment

• It died quite some time back...

I thought it was buried with going off-line...

Tim is into necrophilia so dug it up just to fuck it some more...

Comment

Working...
              X