Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barfy's thread for 'getting it off your chest' v2.0

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by acdcfan View Post

    We do have resident Testra person here, but i have forgotten his user name. Was it Magila? Someone correct me
    Yeah it certainly WAS Magilla, haven't heard anything from him in a while though Last reported post was 4/4/18 but he's also listed as an Administrator
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Originally posted by Phildo
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Originally posted by filbert
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

    Comment


    • i don't know why this place was put back up after months off line, what was a small selection of riders has now been cut by 90%, no point anymore just let it die

      Comment


      • FB PSB is just Numptie after Numptie.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hillz View Post
          i don't know why this place was put back up after months off line, what was a small selection of riders has now been cut by 90%, no point anymore just let it die
          Maybe because unless it's for current comments
          Farcebook
          is fucked for finding historical accounts and information and not everyone one wants to be handing all their personal info to
          Farcebook
          which is the case now? I've looked at it a couple of times on my partners login and good luck finding anything not posted in the last week or so


          Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
          FB PSB is just Numptie after Numptie.
          Also this I don't have a Farcebook account and never will, the missus does and even she gets sick of some of the advertising and crap on there and only keeps it as it's a convenient way to keep in touch with relatives overseas and close friends in other parts of Oz
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

          98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

          Comment


          • I'm not a farcebook fan by any means. But what I really don't get, is people hating on the actual PSB forum... you know, comments like "let it die" Well fuck. If you don't like it...hmm.. gee, I dunno, what's the answer?

            Comment


            • It died quite some time back...

              I thought it was buried with going off-line...

              Tim is into necrophilia so dug it up just to fuck it some more...

              Comment


              • Why are people so f*cked in the head

                if your selling something online and don’t want offers then mention it’s fixed price not a million messages back on forth because you want $250 not $200 for a used seat that you agreed to sell for $200.
                "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

                Comment


                • Fucking knobhead in a new style fj cruiser left a note on my car window telling me to move over when parked yet I’m perfectly in the middle of the bay.

                  If he wants to safe park then park miles away where no cars are.
                  "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
                    Fucking knobhead in a new style fj cruiser left a note on my car window telling me to move over when parked yet I’m perfectly in the middle of the bay.

                    If he wants to safe park then park miles away where no cars are.
                    Yeah I had words with one of the women at work who's recently bought a jacked up Ranger and couldn't even park her ute in between the lines in a disabled bay
                    FYI we're allowed to park in the DB's at NS as no one else is allowed to park at the prison at night but she struggled to not overlap into the next bay, I did tell her that at least she was parking in the right bay as she was obviously a "disabled driver"
                    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                    Originally posted by Phildo
                    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                    Originally posted by filbert
                    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

                    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Para045 View Post

                      Yeah I had words with one of the women at work who's recently bought a jacked up Ranger and couldn't even park her ute in between the lines in a disabled bay
                      FYI we're allowed to park in the DB's at NS as no one else is allowed to park at the prison at night but she struggled to not overlap into the next bay, I did tell her that at least she was parking in the right bay as she was obviously a "disabled driver"
                      haha! Random login to see if PSB still alive and there's even a joke.
                      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AZAZL View Post

                        haha! Random login to see if PSB still alive and there's even a joke.
                        It's strange I was still popping in quite often till the new year but with being blocked at work and other shit going on hadn't got around to it since then, plus for some reason I wasn't getting any notifications till this one from Halo so it's been awhile
                        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                        Originally posted by Phildo
                        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

                        98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

                        Comment


                        • Well I have been trying hard..... spamming this forum.
                          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

                          Comment


                          • I have found that the Ranger is the new Fucktard car.
                            Most of the time I see someone being an absolute cock they are driving a Ranger.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by marras View Post
                              I have found that the Ranger is the new Fucktard car.
                              Most of the time I see someone being an absolute cock they are driving a Ranger.
                              Agreed, my ex-son-in-law has one. Perfect brand fit for an oxygen thief.
                              Originally posted by Viper
                              I'm probably fucking something up.
                              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

                              http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                              Administrator

                              Comment


                              • Fuck divorce
                                Fuck giving up things like PSB group rides and almost all other social activities for a wife who fucks off with another man as soon as she hears you have cancer and cant give her kids
                                Trying hard not to be bitter
                                You put the c*nt in country run

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X