Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really, really, really, want to tell a joke about submarines and screen doors.

Comment

Go for it,I'll say nothing!!

Comment

Originally posted by darb141 View Post
        Sounds like I should just keep off this thread
        No, don't take it personally when a fellow countryman gets called useless, maybe he is, just like the useless Aussie ones you mentioned, but I'm not getting butthurt by that comment...

Comment

Worst rants thread ever.

I suppose a thread about which member pisses you off is out of the question?

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
            Worst rants thread ever.

I suppose a thread about which member pisses you off is out of the question?
            I think it's been done...

Comment

[QUOTE=Old frt;

I suppose a thread about which member pisses you off is out of the question?[/QUOTE]
              Me?

Comment

Me?
                Stop being so sensitive, I was thinking [MENTION=4904]Deej[/MENTION], he flits in and out like he owns the joint.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich... View Post
                  No, don't take it personally when a fellow countryman gets called useless, maybe he is, just like the useless Aussie ones you mentioned, but I'm not getting butthurt by that comment...
                  Yep, just imagine if each of us got butthurt each time we were called/read in the paper etc that we're reckless hoons... If the stereotype doesn't apply, ignore. If it does apply (whether they be a reckless hoon and/or pissy Irish/useless Aussie) the person isn't likely to care much.

Comment

What about all the Aussies smoking meth and working on building sites? I've seen plenty of these guys,they should be locked up. And phildo do you think Irish guys are the only ones who will blow numbers on a Friday morning? I'm not saying that what you are talking about doesn't happen but I'm Irish and I've been here 11 years and I'm sick of being lumped in with 18 year old backpackers
                    It is unfortunate that Irish people take certain things so seriously.

Just like the rest of the poms.
                    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Fuck me. It's not bad enough that I have to deal with your fucking self serve checkouts that make inane sounds and statements when all I want to do is pay for my goods, nor the fact your store is already chock full of security cameras, but your fat, pasty fucking bag check lady on the way out giving me a hard time.
                      If I'd had a normal checkout that let me put my goods in my fucking bag before paying, I wouldn't have needed to interact with you but instead I had you check what I purchased before I handed you the receipt.
                      Then you checked a second time and then wanted to check a third with me emptying my bag out.
                      No. Fuck you and don't get fucking shitty with me as I walk off. It's a condition of entry that all bags be checked? It's a condition of exit that I be allowed to do so without feeling the urge to kick you in the gunt. Fucking harassed before I've even fucking had breakfast.

Comment

the fuck is wrong with some people?!?

AN OPEN LETTER: To the parents of the victims murdered by Elliot Rodger | BarbWire.com

some of the troll comments are worst... *sigh*
                        "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                          Fuck me. It's not bad enough that I have to deal with your fucking self serve checkouts that make inane sounds and statements when all I want to do is pay for my goods, nor the fact your store is already chock full of security cameras, but your fat, pasty fucking bag check lady on the way out giving me a hard time.
                          If I'd had a normal checkout that let me put my goods in my fucking bag before paying, I wouldn't have needed to interact with you but instead I had you check what I purchased before I handed you the receipt.
                          Then you checked a second time and then wanted to check a third with me emptying my bag out.
                          No. Fuck you and don't get fucking shitty with me as I walk off. It's a condition of entry that all bags be checked? It's a condition of exit that I be allowed to do so without feeling the urge to kick you in the gunt. Fucking harassed before I've even fucking had breakfast.
                          Shoplifting getting more challenging these days huh?
                          Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Originally posted by Morgs View Post
                            Shoplifting getting more challenging these days huh?
                            You should see the lengths I have to go to to steal an $8 pair of shoes and a $9 hi-vis shirt these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Phildo View Post
                              Just like the rest of the poms.
                              Is it wrong that I want to respond to this? (FYI I am a pom...)

Comment

Originally posted by okitoki View Post
                                the fuck is wrong with some people?!?

AN OPEN LETTER: To the parents of the victims murdered by Elliot Rodger | BarbWire.com

some of the troll comments are worst... *sigh*
                                What a fucktard

Comment

Working...
                                X