This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scottricho View Post
    Im not doing it wrong they are . my favourite method is the strawberries and cream. Its when you blow on their face and then punch them in the nose
    To quote [MENTION=24951]AliastheJester[/MENTION] , "Don't joke about domestic violence, rape, and sexual abuse because it's wrong, you're a dickhead and sound like a complete fuckwit!"
    https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

• Originally posted by Deborah View Post
      To quote [MENTION=24951]AliastheJester[/MENTION] , "Don't joke about domestic violence, rape, and sexual abuse because it's wrong, you're a dickhead and sound like a complete fuckwit!"
      How do we know he isn't gay and talking about his mouthy BF?
      Originally posted by scottricho View Post
      I swear the most pleasant thing about an awesome head job, Is the ten minutes of silence
      scottrichos whirlwind romance with a pretty young blondie has ended in tears.
      ah the tears of a flaming hoop jumping motorcycle circus stuntman after everyone has gone home.
      sure it was entertaining for a while , but you just find yourself alone in the dark again feeling sore
      He never did specify he was talking about a woman...
      PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

• Sexuality not relevant, it's intimate partner violence either way. Not cool to do or joke about. Also, that partner is referred to elsewhere as a lady friend, that is specific enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deborah View Post
          Sexuality not relevant, it's intimate partner violence either way. Not cool to do or joke about. Also, that partner is referred to elsewhere as a lady friend, that is specific enough.
          So if he was talking about a guy you would be the same?
          If we are going to go that way should violence towards anyone/thing in general be not cool or joked about at all?
          No half measures lets make it all across the board unacceptable.
          PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

• Is violence against me somehow 'better' if it comes from a female partner rather than a male? Regardless of sexuality, you should find safety in your partner, even when you don't get along. Also there are certain entanglements and encumbrances that make leaving a partner in a hurry a sometimes difficult prospect. However wrong violence is, intimate partner violence involves a particular betrayal of trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottricho View Post
              Im not doing it wrong they are . my favourite method is the strawberries and cream. Its when you blow on their face and then punch them in the nose
              Doesn't that cause them to get a puncture?

Comment

• I am very sorry to offend anyone out there it was meant to be a joke . I will blow on my own face and punch myself in the nose.

what about my "sandblasting" method , you have a hot one night stand on the beach in the sand, then blow on their face and then throw a handful of sand in their eyes and run away
                ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

Comment

• Id like to point out to everyone that I don't sandblast or punch anyone. Truth be told, I'm the one that gets comed on, sandblasted and punched in the face during sex but It has to be with a lady, without fleas. I didn't think anyone would get upset so I'm sorry once again please write a list of taboo subjects I cant keep up
                  ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

Comment

• New Subject. New phenomenon happened to scottricho today.
                    Four texts from four ladies at once. In front of my 19 yr old boy who got three at the same time.

I had to be careful not to send the wrong text to the wrong lady, and to individually tailor the words in each text back and forth for 5 minutes to appease them all.

I advised my boy that I was jumping through hoops for roots I have already had.

He replied 1 out of the 3 ladies he was hoop jumping for, might be a root he hasn't had yet. winner

Comment

• S.
                      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

• Are they really that stupid?
                        Just watched the news.
                        a 9 y/o girl has shot her instructor when the uzi she was fireing got out of her control.
                        a guy from the gun range said he didnt know what went wrong. WTF?

YOU STUPID MORON!
                        YOU GAVE AN UZI TO A 9 YEAR OLD GIRL.
                        THAT'S WHAT WENT WRONG.

there is no prize for guessing which country this was from.

Comment

• Originally posted by forunna View Post
                          Are they really that stupid?
                          Just watched the news.
                          a 9 y/o girl has shot her instructor when the uzi she was fireing got out of her control.
                          a guy from the gun range said he didnt know what went wrong. WTF?

YOU STUPID MORON!
                          YOU GAVE AN UZI TO A 9 YEAR OLD GIRL.
                          THAT'S WHAT WENT WRONG.

there is no prize for guessing which country this was from.
                          What they're called?

Preppers?
                          Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                          remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                          Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                          Who died while defending his right of way;
                          He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                          But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

• It's an incredibly sad story, but fucking hell, what retarded institution lets children under 10 shoot with live ammunition?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rorschach View Post
                              It's an incredibly sad story, but fucking hell, what retarded institution lets children under 10 shoot with live ammunition?
                              I could give you another answer but apparently its not PC to have a go at various religions...........
                              Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• And the poor girl now has to live with the fact that she's killed someone.
                                Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Working...
                                X