Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barfy's thread for 'getting it off your chest' v2.0

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
    I believe your problem was the gorilla that did the sump plug up before you. Not the crush washer.
    That is entirely possible. Either way, someone owes me blood.

    Comment


    • Our transparent fucked up tax grabbing government ... Doing this

      https://torrentfreak.com/aussie-atto...#disqus_thread

      https://torrentfreak.com/aussie-govt...rnings-140505/

      I wonder how long are we going to allow for USA to keep fucking us right up the arse.... Is our government going to wake up? Don't think so? We are going to be there puppy

      As midnight oil have verse in the song

      " US forces gave the nod
      It's a set back for your country"
      Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
      remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
      Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
      Who died while defending his right of way;
      He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
      But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong


      Comment


      • Originally posted by acdcfan View Post
        As midnight oil have verse in the song

        " US forces gave the nod
        It's a set back for your country"
        Didn't their lead singer become a politician or summat?

        Seem to recall him giving a nod to the party line, which was somewhat contrary to his earlier stuff...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by XSorXpire View Post
          Hi Electrolux.


          You really do drop the ball when it comes to replacing defective items.
          I'm wondering if we have made a mistake trusting your brand when we asked for one of your convection ovens as a wedding present.
          We failed to notice your convection oven has a KNOWN PROBLEM with the tray shattering in the oven when in use.
          Yes, your tray breaks when being used in your appliance.


          Fortunately, we were told, you replace those trays.


          Well, when we called, the lady informed us she would have one out to us in three days.


          That made us happy.


          A week later, when we had not heard, nor received anything we called.
          We were then told our turn table had been broken by the post man and we would have to wait six weeks until a new shipment arrived. THat was the 16th of this month.


          Still nothing.


          Today my wife called, was polite in asking for resolution, and felt she was flipped off as we were told the last shipment has all gone and we will have to wait again.


          Though no time frame was offered this time.


          We are looking down the barrel of at least a ten week wait to have a known problem rectified by your company.
          IS this a reflection on how your company deals with all of its customers?


          Should i place this wedding gift out for verge collection?


          Did we make a mistake in trusting your brand?
          Originally posted by Rich... View Post


          I see you got their attention...
          Sure did.

          They are replacing the broken tray with a matching one from a different brand and still sending us the one on back order so we have a spare....


          I'm surprised it took a rant on bookface to get them to respond, but hey. six weeks or so of waiting can be fixed with one rant on social media.
          Don't think i'll bother chasing a company up again when all you have to do is vent.

          Good outcome though.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • I went round a wog mates place tonight and showed him how to properly dice an onion. his Italian pride kicked in and he protested for a bit but in the end he said thanks for showing me how quickly and easily my method cut the pieces evenly , thus cooking evenly. With his confidence in my opinion at an all time high, he confided in me that he was trying an internet dating site and asked me what he should say to the pretty lady in the pictures on his computer. I thought I would conduct a social experiment .so I told him. he used my words, word for word and he got a date with a very nice looking lady. DEAR GOD what is my purpose. why am I placed amongst these heathens .
            ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

            Comment


            • Originally posted by scottricho View Post
              He confided in me that he was trying an internet dating site and asked me what he should say to the pretty lady.
              "Yeah, you'll do."

              Works wonders.
              One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

              My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by scottricho View Post
                DEAR GOD what is my purpose.
                Maybe we should start a Dear Scottricho thread...

                People can ask you questions and you can provide your worldly advice on how to keep a girlfriend, why it's silly to where at tinted visor at night and other useful advice...

                Comment


                • But you only do it if he speaks in the third person, otherwise you're out.

                  Scottricho says...
                  The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

                  Comment


                  • What's with the messed up font on the PMH building viewed from Hay / Thomas St?
                    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rich... View Post
                      Maybe we should start a Dear Scottricho thread...

                      People can ask you questions and you can provide your worldly advice on how to keep a girlfriend, why it's silly to where at tinted visor at night and other useful advice...
                      last night , I gave my ladyfriend a ruddy good rogering till 3am. she said "whoa boy what has gotten into you!"
                      I said "some mug called me an old man on the motorbike forum so Im giving you what for in an effort to prove I still have all my youthful stamina and vigor"
                      she said "well thank that nice young man for me and hopefully he annoys you again tomorrow nite too"

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      Originally posted by 66 View Post
                      But you only do it if he speaks in the third person, otherwise you're out.

                      Scottricho says...
                      scottricho says ... go get a route 66...
                      ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by scottricho View Post
                        last night , I gave my ladyfriend a ruddy good rogering till 3am. she said "whoa boy what has gotten into you!"
                        I said "some mug called me an old man on the motorbike forum so Im giving you what for in an effort to prove I still have all my youthful stamina and vigor"
                        she said "well thank that nice young man for me and hopefully he annoys you again tomorrow nite too".
                        Whose cock were you using?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by scottricho View Post
                          last night , I gave my ladyfriend a ruddy good rogering till 3am. - - - Updated - - -
                          She was asleep by 1:30 though, right?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by scottricho View Post
                            last night , I gave my ladyfriend a ruddy good rogering till 3am. she said "whoa boy what has gotten into you!"
                            I said "some mug called me an old man on the motorbike forum so Im giving you what for in an effort to prove I still have all my youthful stamina and vigor"
                            she said "well thank that nice young man for me and hopefully he annoys you again tomorrow nite too"
                            It's amazing the technology they can put into the inflatable dolls now isn't it?
                            Adventure before Dementia

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                              Didn't their lead singer become a politician or summat?

                              Seem to recall him giving a nod to the party line, which was somewhat contrary to his earlier stuff...
                              yes he did... for labor party
                              Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                              remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                              Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                              Who died while defending his right of way;
                              He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                              But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong


                              Comment


                              • who ever invented long arse, repetitive application forms!!!! Why can't these be automatically generated!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X