Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you Property Manager and fuck you Body Corporate...

You pair of fucks communicate all your invoices, AGM notices, and well all your fucken communications to me through e-mail...

So you pair of fucks why, oh fucken why, when I get behind on my strata fees do you instead try to text and call me on an old mobile number...

Then when you get no response from the text, or hit somebody else's voice mail do you not fucken just e-mail me like you should have in the first place...

Cunts...

The fucken Property Manager looks after all the fee paying, that's what I fucken pay him for...

So now he has to pay the interested owed...

Then when I call him to question all this I ask about why one payment to me came in two parts, was this some of the stuff up...

So he relates this story to me...

My tenant is a Proffessor of Moulds and fungi and some bullshit, and has his own business...

My Property Manager engaged him to do some shit with some mould in another apartment...

So the Professor bills him for the works, he bills the owner of the apartment, the owner of the apartment sits on his arse with the payment...

Oh yeah...

Mister fucken Professor holds back rent owed to ME because he hasn't been paid...

All this went on behind my back months ago and only came to my attention because I questioned a payment...

Well wasn't I fucken livid...

"I couldn't give a fuck if he sues you, takes you to court for the money you owe him, or whatever, but the cunt does not take money out of my back pocket when it has nothing to do with me!"

The Property Manager um'ed and ah'ed and fully agreed with me...

Cunts, the lot of you...
    Last edited by Rich...; 30-05-2014, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich... View Post
      Well wasn't I fucken vivid...
      Finally seeing things clearly I bet.

Comment

• You fucken know what I meant...

- - - Updated - - -

I should change your name to "Spell Checker"...

Comment

You fucken know what I meant..
          You used some colourful language?

Comment

• Professor of moulds and fungi...

In another apartment...

I might suggest that next time you speak with said property manager, mention that you would like a little kick back from the profits too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desmo View Post
              You used some colourful language?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Sentient View Post
              Professor of moulds and fungi...

In another apartment...

I might suggest that next time you speak with said property manager, mention that you would like a little kick back from the profits too.
              Huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgs View Post
                It's amazing the technology they can put into the inflatable dolls now isn't it?
                so that explains , why she did a big loud fart and flew out the window when I bit her on the nipple
                ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

Comment

You fucken know what I meant...
                  I had a property manager pay our strata fees when he had clear instructions not to. We also paid around the same time, took ages to straighten out, was deducted from the rental income. Fucking pricks. Wonder what you pay them for some days. Noticed the mob managing strata didn't notify us in a hurry that we'd paid twice.
                  Originally posted by Abuse this
                  Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocko View Post
                    From my understanding, a business can state that its a condition of entry that bags be checked, however, if a person does not wish their bags to be searched, then they are under no legal requirement to do so. The business can ask to see, you can choose to show them, or tell them to piss off. And all they can do is ask you to leave, as you are no longer meeting their requirements for entry. If they force you to show you your bag, they may be liable for assault. If they try and detain you when they have no grounds (e.g. you just refuse to show your bags), then they may be liable for false imprisonment.

http://www.police.act.gov.au/crime-a...Factsheet.ashx

http://www.retail.org.au/Portals/0/F...eck%202006.pdf
                    +1 They have no legal right to search your bag and in Desmo's case by making someone empty their bag they are conducting an unlawful search whether they actually touch the bag or not, they can ask to "inspect" your bag but that is completely voluntary and isn't enforceable by law

Originally posted by Rocko View Post
                    @ Barfridge

Once again, they can ASK to check, you can REFUSE to allow that check, and all they can do is ask you to leave.

They have no legal right to search you. They're not a cop.
                    +1 Also AFAIK they cannot even ban you from ever using the store again, all they can do is ask you to leave on that occasion

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                    They have the right to eat my fucking dick.
                    She checked once, I gave her the receipt and she was given a glance in each compartment and then she wanted to check again and for me to start taking stuff out.
                    My private stuff.
                    I had one try that once, I just told them IF they wanted to conduct a search they would need to do it themselves AND I would be videoing it on my phone for evidential purposes when I hit them with a writ for an illegal search AND detaining me for said search :o The smug look on his face disappeared really quick

Originally posted by Rocko View Post
                    You've got nothing to hide... so let me do a pat down body search, let me do a strip search, let me search your vehicle, let me search your home, let me search your internet history, let me check your emails and facebook private messages, let me check your mobile phone messages, let me listen in on your conversations...

Yeah I can do most of them BUT only on certain individuals in certain circumstances, I don't work in a supermarket though

I've never refused a search, since I prefer the path of least resistance in life, and generally have nothing to hide.

But the point is, someone may feel that they are being unfairly targeted, or their privacy violated. I'm sure its not hard to imagine things which, whilst not illegal, you wouldn't want some stranger gazing at - medicine/health related items, personal details/address, work details, big fucking butt plug etc etc.

I am a law abiding citizen, and I expect to be treated as such. I think I should be allowed to go about my business without being searched by store employees or state officers. And the only time you should be subject to a search is when there are reasonable grounds for it - which is what the law states.

All that has changed about 'things now days' is that people are less knowledgeable about their rights or more willing to give them up.
                    yeah so much of what shops do is bluff, I generally will open a bag from another store and show the receipt as a courtesy for the staff but fucked if I'm emptying a bag

Originally posted by Bendito View Post
                    You aren't trying to sneak stolen AA batteries out of here in your butthole are you? Oh good, then you won't have a problem with me checking :mellow:
                    Meh you'd be surprised what some of the people I deal with can fit up their arseholes, iPhone anyone :o

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
                    She was asleep by 1:30 though, right?
                    Nah but he only started at 255am
                    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                    Originally posted by Phildo
                    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                    Originally posted by filbert
                    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• [MENTION=7104]Desmo[/MENTION] empty your mailbox ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sentient View Post
                        [MENTION=7104]Desmo[/MENTION] empty your mailbox ffs.
                        Done.

Comment

• Angry Me vs Cager story I thought to share on PSB, and it all started as I was riding along the river today starting off of Webb St..

Enjoying my bike in the curves of the road around the river, I came around a corner and saw about 20+ cars parked on the side of the road at some kind of party at the park. Thought to myself "shit I bet someone's gonna pull out, I just know it" so I covered my breaks and kept riding. Out of the blue, cager in white Holden Commodore wagon pulls out on me (no indicator) from the roadside parking causing me to have to e-break to avoid going up his ass. Overtook him and then started easing off the throttle until I was cruising at about 50km/h, then looked at him and shook my head and gave him the "tsk tsk tsk" finger waggle for being such a fuckhead. Kept watching him in my mirrors and saw him trying to overtake me on the double white lines, so every time he moved to overtake I would speed up so he couldn't get around me. Then he started getting really close so I decided to gtfo and sped up to get away, but he decided to keep following me. Eventually I pulled into someone's drive and onto the footpath to let him go, but he stopped and said "got a problem mate?". So I told him "yeah, you pulled out on me and I don't think you checked your mirrors because you clearly didn't see me and it meant I had to break to avoid rear-ending you" and we got into an argument about who did or didn't do what, to which he said "why are you right? because you're on a motorbike?" and I said "no, if I'm not right and you checked your mirrors you would've seen my bright yellow bike and I wouldn't have had to slam on the breaks to avoid hitting you, that's all". In the end he just drove away slowly until I overtook him and then followed me, until much to his dismay I went down a cul-de-sac, up the footpath and into an adjacent street and on my merry way. Thanks for your time PSB, it's been a pleasure venting to you
                          Rest in Peace

Comment

• How the fuck can a Qualified Chef with Foodsafe training and 20+ years experience fuck up Temperature Monitoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Whats an end point temperature?" I'll tell ya what it fucken is, it's the heat simmering on your fucken release papers after i've wiped my fucking ass with them, cunt.
                            Also, HOW DO YOU UNDER-COOK EGGS??????????
                            OH LETS MAKE A FUCKING RUSSIAN SALAD WITH FROZEN VEGE AND MORE MAYONNAISE THAN YOUR MOTHER SQUIRTS AFTER SHAQUILLE O'NEAL GOES KNEE DEEP ON HER!!

Ahem - carry on, lads.
                            - wally

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                              Angry Me vs Cager story I thought to share on PSB, and it all started as I was riding along the river today starting off of Webb St..

Enjoying my bike in the curves of the road around the river, I came around a corner and saw about 20+ cars parked on the side of the road at some kind of party at the park. Thought to myself "shit I bet someone's gonna pull out, I just know it" so I covered my breaks and kept riding. Out of the blue, cager in white Holden Commodore wagon pulls out on me (no indicator) from the roadside parking causing me to have to e-break to avoid going up his ass. Overtook him and then started easing off the throttle until I was cruising at about 50km/h, then looked at him and shook my head and gave him the "tsk tsk tsk" finger waggle for being such a fuckhead. Kept watching him in my mirrors and saw him trying to overtake me on the double white lines, so every time he moved to overtake I would speed up so he couldn't get around me. Then he started getting really close so I decided to gtfo and sped up to get away, but he decided to keep following me. Eventually I pulled into someone's drive and onto the footpath to let him go, but he stopped and said "got a problem mate?". So I told him "yeah, you pulled out on me and I don't think you checked your mirrors because you clearly didn't see me and it meant I had to break to avoid rear-ending you" and we got into an argument about who did or didn't do what, to which he said "why are you right? because you're on a motorbike?" and I said "no, if I'm not right and you checked your mirrors you would've seen my bright yellow bike and I wouldn't have had to slam on the breaks to avoid hitting you, that's all". In the end he just drove away slowly until I overtook him and then followed me, until much to his dismay I went down a cul-de-sac, up the footpath and into an adjacent street and on my merry way. Thanks for your time PSB, it's been a pleasure venting to you
                              So you knew someone was going to pull out then act surprised when someone pulls out on you "out if the blue" and then get butthurt because you didn't read the situation very well?
                              Tsk tsk tsk. *wags finger*

Comment

• Originally posted by wallyz0r View Post
                                How the fuck can a Qualified Chef with Foodsafe training and 20+ years experience fuck up Temperature Monitoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Whats an end point temperature?" I'll tell ya what it fucken is, it's the heat simmering on your fucken release papers after i've wiped my fucking ass with them, cunt.
                                Also, HOW DO YOU UNDER-COOK EGGS??????????
                                OH LETS MAKE A FUCKING RUSSIAN SALAD WITH FROZEN VEGE AND MORE MAYONNAISE THAN YOUR MOTHER SQUIRTS AFTER SHAQUILLE O'NEAL GOES KNEE DEEP ON HER!!

Ahem - carry on, lads.
                                Ahh, he cooks for FMG then.

Comment

Working...
                                X