X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich...
    replied
    It died quite some time back...

I thought it was buried with going off-line...

Tim is into necrophilia so dug it up just to fuck it some more...

Leave a comment:

• pnork
    replied
    I'm not a farcebook fan by any means. But what I really don't get, is people hating on the actual PSB forum... you know, comments like "let it die" Well fuck. If you don't like it...hmm.. gee, I dunno, what's the answer?

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by Hillz View Post
    i don't know why this place was put back up after months off line, what was a small selection of riders has now been cut by 90%, no point anymore just let it die
    Maybe because unless it's for current comments
    Farcebook
    is fucked for finding historical accounts and information and not everyone one wants to be handing all their personal info to
    Farcebook
    which is the case now? I've looked at it a couple of times on my partners login and good luck finding anything not posted in the last week or so

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    FB PSB is just Numptie after Numptie.
    Also this I don't have a Farcebook account and never will, the missus does and even she gets sick of some of the advertising and crap on there and only keeps it as it's a convenient way to keep in touch with relatives overseas and close friends in other parts of Oz

Leave a comment:

• GreenMeanie
    replied
    FB PSB is just Numptie after Numptie.

Leave a comment:

• Hillz
    replied
    i don't know why this place was put back up after months off line, what was a small selection of riders has now been cut by 90%, no point anymore just let it die

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by acdcfan View Post

We do have resident Testra person here, but i have forgotten his user name. Was it Magila? Someone correct me
    Yeah it certainly WAS Magilla, haven't heard anything from him in a while though Last reported post was 4/4/18 but he's also listed as an Administrator

Leave a comment:

• Tim the PM
    replied
    Originally posted by acdcfan View Post

We do have resident Testra person here, but i have forgotten his user name. Was it Magila? Someone correct me
    Funnily enough they resolved it as soon as I got the Ombudsman involved. Reconnected my NBN and Foxtel, deleted the $600 charge which should never have been there, plus the overdue fee (for not paying the $600 they had already told me would be removed a month ago) and gave me a month free. Still pissed off but I don't have time or enthusiasm for continuing to argue with them.

Leave a comment:

• acdcfan
    replied
    Originally posted by chew View Post

And every induction you do from now on will repeat it ad nauseam.
    They ask for white card even for stores work too

Leave a comment:

• acdcfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim the PM View Post
    Any ideas how to contact Telstra locally to resolve an ongoing issue? 2 months of using their "chat" and endless phone calls with promises of resolution, returned from USA yesterday to find my NBN and Foxtel disconnected for non payment of an amount they told me would be withdrawn a month ago!
    They sent me an email while I was overseas which I replied to, only to receive an email telling me that my reply will not be read! Fucking worst customer service I've ever encountered!

Leave a comment:

• chew
    replied
    Originally posted by Saltie View Post
    The construction white card.The biggest waste of time I had to endure, to the people whom thought this up. You’ve never had to work a hard day in your miserable,lazy,fat arse fucks,.FUCK YOU!!!!
    And every induction you do from now on will repeat it ad nauseam.

Leave a comment:

• Saltie
    replied
    The construction white card.The biggest waste of time I had to endure, to the people whom thought this up. You’ve never had to work a hard day in your miserable,lazy,fat arse fucks,.FUCK YOU!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hillz
    replied
    no one telling me the site was back!

i nearly went to scabs on a friday night just to find someone to hoon with haha

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hillz View Post
    we all hate parking fines but this is a joke
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...12-p51dgm.html
    False plates, it says. What was he worried about then? FFS...

Leave a comment:

• Tim the PM
    replied
    Any ideas how to contact Telstra locally to resolve an ongoing issue? 2 months of using their "chat" and endless phone calls with promises of resolution, returned from USA yesterday to find my NBN and Foxtel disconnected for non payment of an amount they told me would be withdrawn a month ago!
    They sent me an email while I was overseas which I replied to, only to receive an email telling me that my reply will not be read! Fucking worst customer service I've ever encountered!

Leave a comment:

• Hillz
    replied
    sounds like the fucking lebos in sydney... fuck i hate those cunts, all tuff with 6 cars loads & always causing trouble for nothing but weak one on one.

a mate of mine has a bike shop in liverpool & dealing with these people is a real problem, bringing in bikes that have sat outside for over a year then trying to say he put the water & rust in the engine to get money out of them & going off like idiots smashing shit up calling car loads of boys etc they are a disgrace & they shouldn't be welcome here

we all hate parking fines but this is a joke
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...12-p51dgm.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X