to all the yummy mummys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all the yummy mummys

to all the mums on here <span style="font-family:Verdana"></span></span></span>

to all the hubbys/partners of mums on here, get off your arse and cook the lady some brekky!
    (just picture jake the muss saying "cook the woman some fucking eggs!")

to all the non-mums on here, how you doin? wanna become a mum? (should transfer this bit across to cowgirls sleaze thread)
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Thanx cheif!!!!

I got a new shoei!!!!!! Brand new 06 model!!! Aaaand have the standard issue pasta necklace coming this morning that I know nothing about, a hession shopping bag with hand prints, kid made wrapping paper around it, home made cards, glitter, cellophane, illegible writing.........THE BEST MONEY CAN BYE IMO!!!

To all the other Mums today, have a great day. And to all you kids out there, spoil ur Mum rotten, she deserves it.

Fastgir1
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Happy yummy mummy day

Gee u musta been a good mumma fastgirl to get a new shoei.... and an 06 modle!
      looks like ur kids are spoiling you
      hope u have lotsa fun and get made a fuss off cause u deserve it

now the trick is to stay yummy.....

Comment

hahahahaha I got to read better thought Fastgir1 said she got a shoe lol was think what the fark she only want one shoe for ??DOH

as the tip top ad went

GOOD ONYA MUM

Comment

The way I figure it, my mums happy if I&#39;m happy So I bought myself something

Comment

My grandma is somewhere between here and Kalbarri with the gramps, so i think i&#39;ll make myself breakfast in bed

Happy mummy&#39;s day to all!
            Originally posted by vk6hgr
            My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

so i think i&#39;ll make myself breakfast in bed

Happy mummy&#39;s day to all!
              [/b]
              Got told a story last night by one of the managers at work. She told a couple of husbands that "Only pigs eat where they sleep", who then passed the comment onto their wives (on mothersday of course). They got so riled up that they came into the store at the next opportunity and gave the manager an absolute serve.

Wish I was there!

Happy MD everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X