Anyone here work for ticketmaster??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here work for ticketmaster??

Anyone here work for Ticketmaster that would like to help out with the purchase of kick ass Pearl Jam Tickets?

I don't want crap seats this time!!

Steak dinner on offer for anyone that helps

No doubt you have seen them before ?

I love Pearl Jam , however its the most boring and shithouse live act to visually see ..... tree's with guitars

Eddie is amazing live tho ... sings so fresh it sounds like the studio version .

Comment

/cracks out the Weird Al CD - My baby's in love with Eddie Vedder.

Comment

No doubt you have seen them before ?

I love Pearl Jam , however its the most boring and shithouse live act to visually see ..... tree's with guitars

Eddie is amazing live tho ... sings so fresh it sounds like the studio version .
        [/b]
        Sure have, last two times in Perth.
        Looks like I'm going to have to borrow that moderator stick off you and wait out the front of sony central with everyone else!

Comment

saw them last time in perth. stayed in the burswood too

really enjoyed the concert, but the acoustics in the burswood dome are just completely shite!

my missus is desperate for robbie williams tickets. meant to be a very good show. (but I love Pearl Jam...)
          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Mystery I have access to tickets from 9am tomorrow as I am a ticketmaster member.

Special Ticketmaster Advantage member Internet Presale!

Purchase tickets to Pearl Jam before they go on sale to the general public.

The Internet only presale is from 9am to 5pm local time, Thursday, May 25, 2006.

Tickets will then go on sale to the general public via the Internet, Phone and Ticketmaster Outlets from 9.00am local time on Friday, May 26, 2006.

Message me re how to register at ticketmaster, also send me your e-mail addy and I will forward the e-mail from Ticketmaster to you.

If anybody else has contact with Mystery tonight can the pass on the above meassge please.

Hope this helps.

Di
            Unlikely adventures require unlikely tools.

Comment

PM Sent!
              Thanks!

Comment

Check your hotmail account.

Di

Comment

hrm...missed out on robbie williams presale tickets. anyone know another way of getting any other than general sale?
                  No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

hrm...missed out on robbie williams presale tickets. anyone know another way of getting any other than general sale?
                    [/b]
                    Sathid

The e-mail I have says the pre-sale ends at Midnight Monday.

PM me if you want me to forward it to you.

Di

Comment

shit man! Wish I knew you were looking, had chance of pre release tickets, but that was thursday week ago!!!
                      www.ducatigirl.net/pages/music.htm
                      Another idea, if shitty tickets are only available now, is to purchase off ebay, cos I scored some good tickets for deep purple 2 days before the concert for my friends.
                      ************************************************** ********************

Comment

Working...
                      X