No announcement yet.

a story of really bad stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sorry to hear Chief.. Very brave of you to share, hope we all learn something and go home and appreciate our loved ones tonight (I know i will!).

Comment

Sincere condolences on your loss. Wishing you all the best at this awful time.

Comment

Sorry for your loss CW, my best to you and the kids
        Not my circus, not my monkeys

Comment

Sorry for your loss Chief
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry for your loss Graeme.
            sigpic

Comment

So very sorry to hear of your tragic loss Graeme. Wishing you and the kids all the very best trying to recover from such a traumatic event.
              Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

Umm..... not sure what to say Graeme, only met you and your wife once on that 4wd trip down south. Sorry for your loss mate.
                B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

My sincere condolences for your loss. Hang in there.

Comment

Sorry to hear my friend. Very kind of you to take the time to help others with advice while you are in a time of need yourself. If you need anything mate, be sure you ask.

Losing my brother suddenly taught me to always tell someone how you felt at every opportunity.
                    Thoughts are there for you and your family.
                    Originally posted by Sprint
                    To the absolute contrary, i have always found (true**) harley riders to be amoung the most approachable, most completely committed riders.

** not the accountant with the bandana and attitude - that guy needs a punch in the vagina

Comment

What a beautiful woman - taken far to young, condolences to you and your loved ones.

RR
                      http://www.cleanride.com.au - https://www.facebook.com/cleanridedetailingstudio/ - https://twitter.com/CleanRideAD - https://www.instagram.com/clean_ride_aus/

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss, my sincere condolences, remember although it may sound harsh, you have to be strong for your kids.

Comment

My condolences to you and your children.
                          Somehow that doesn't seem like enough but what more really can be said?
                          My heart goes out to you.

As [MENTION=21401]Loud[/MENTION] mentioned, many superannuation policies include a benefit payable if something like this were to happen. I found two policies, one attached to an old super account and one to her present super account, when my mum passed away.
                          They helped take one worry away
                          Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

My sincere condolences to you & your kids CW.

Thank you for sharing this, no doubt it was difficult.

As already mentioned, it's a wake up call to the rest of us about our own personal relationships and all that other "stuff' as well.

Comment

My heart goes out to you and your family. A good friend of mine died in his sleep in his early thirties leaving behind a partner and young child and I wouldn't wish that experience on anybody.

Comment

Fuck.

Mate, never had the honour to meet you or your Angel, and may have possibly gone toe to toe on this forum, but should you ever need a favour or a just few bux to keep the wolves from the door, you MAKE SURE you pm me.

Be honoured to help you and yours, with the funds appearing into your bank immediately, no fuss and in private.

Huge commiserations man.

Stay strong...
                                Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X