No announcement yet.

a story of really bad stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear of such a tragic and untimely loss. My sincere condolences to you and your children, and I hope you are all getting the support you need.

Thank you for sharing your story at this difficult time. It certainly has given me some food for thought, and puts the really important things into perspective.

Comment

CW my sincere condolences to you, your family and all of Cheryl's family and friends.
      Stay strong big fella.
      The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
      G T

Comment

CW, I have not met you, but you have my condolences for you and your family.

Comment

So very sorry to hear abojt this mate, sincere condoles to you and the kids. I cannot imagine life witbout my missus. I know you are living a nightmare at the moment.

All our thought's and best wishes to you all.

Comment

thanks for the thoughts and words everyone. it's dragging on, and the funeral keeps getting pushed out because we haven't got a release date from the coroner yet. double edged sword, there's less stress to organise things in hurry, but we just want it over and done with
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Graham, my sincerest best wishes to you and the girls, always only a text away if anything is needed buddy.
              Rip beautiful lady
              yes, i am ignorant
              yes, i am a prick
              no, i don't care
              you make me sick

Comment

Sorry to hear this CW.
                Sincerest condolences to you and family.
                Originally posted by deano68er
                Originally posted by Sudu
                Loud?
                Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
                  thanks for the thoughts and words everyone. it's dragging on, and the funeral keeps getting pushed out because we haven't got a release date from the coroner yet. double edged sword, there's less stress to organise things in hurry, but we just want it over and done with
                  That must be really stressful on you all waiting for the coroners results and the funeral. Our thoughts are with you and wish you strength through it all.
                  Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

Very sorry for your loss Chief, I can't imagine what you're going thru.
                    Cheryl is a beautiful lady.
                    look where you want to go~

Comment

Sorry, just read this. I too offer my condolences.
                      I had a very similar thing happen to me 10 years ago. My wife passed away suddenly, aged 45.
                      I also went through the delays due to coroner etc. and we had no will and children (daughters 14 and 21).
                      There were a few things I found out that made the financial and accounting side easier.
                      If you want some helpful advice once things settle down a bit, or even a chat about the things that happen, feel free to contact me.
                      PM me for my phone number if you feel inclined.
                      I really do feel for you at the moment.
                      Regards,
                      Steve

Comment

so today is the funeral. this is not going to be easy at all. it seems like every where i look there's weird little things, like the birthday reminder that popped up on facebook for a school friend who died years ago. or a photo that a friend sent me the other day showing me hugging someone that neither of realised we knew...also a school friend who died almost exactly 2 years ago. and shit just keeps happening. my elderly mother fell over and broke her hip 2 days before my wife died, and had a hip replacement the day before she died. yesterday, she did something wrong and her new hip popped out. so she'll most likely be in hospital for the next few days. can't wait to see what else goes wrong
                        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

A tough day indeed, i hope you find the support you need whilst surrounded by others who cared about her.

Grief and mourning may have defined stages but there's definitely no defined time frame, I still feel the loss with the annual reminders of loved ones long since passed, someone so close will take even less to trigger your memories of them.

May the good memories outshine the bad
                          Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Chief, thinking of you and your girls and family and friends today and pm sent with personal message.

Comment

Thoughts are with you & your family today Graeme, stay strong mate.
                              Farrider #41
                              I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
                              I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

Thoughts are with you and your family today, CW. Sending as much love and light as I can possibly muster your way.
                                AKA Lady Jonas

Comment

Working...
                                X