No announcement yet.

a story of really bad stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope today offers some closure for you and your family, Wiggy.

Comment

Sorry to read this buddy. Genuinely put a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye. Feel for you bro.

Also thank you for sharing your learnings.

Sorry there is no rewind button and how everything in life is so final.
      Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

seems we're being haunted. both myself and my daughter clearly heard a female voice call my name from the other end of the house, but when i went to see why i was being called, noone knew anything about it. and my brother in law was making a cuppa the other morning and heard someone walking up the verandah. of course there was noone there, it was 5 in the morning. their house was one of cheryls favourite "resorts" to go and stay at. and there was the mother in law standing in our kitchen who reckoned she was tapped on the shoulder when noone was there, but she's a touch loopy so take that with a pinch of salt. then again, she was the first one to mention anything like this. well, if she's hanging around, maybe she could do a little housework, cook me dinner or whatever a wife is meant to do
        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

I'm so sorry...there is not much more that I can say. Let me know if I can help in any way...
          SP RACINGis supported by:
          MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
          Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
          Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
            seems we're being haunted. both myself and my daughter clearly heard a female voice call my name from the other end of the house, but when i went to see why i was being called, noone knew anything about it. and my brother in law was making a cuppa the other morning and heard someone walking up the verandah. of course there was noone there, it was 5 in the morning. their house was one of cheryls favourite "resorts" to go and stay at. and there was the mother in law standing in our kitchen who reckoned she was tapped on the shoulder when noone was there, but she's a touch loopy so take that with a pinch of salt. then again, she was the first one to mention anything like this. well, if she's hanging around, maybe she could do a little housework, cook me dinner or whatever a wife is meant to do
            After my brother died (a long time ago now) I had a few nights where I was certain he came to sit at the foot of my bed.

Treasure and hold onto the great times (and less than great) and keep that love that holds you and your kids together.

No doubt you have plenty of support (hopefully) right now, but sometimes it's long after the loss that you need support the most - don't be afraid to ask for it, or for the space to grieve in your own way.

Comment

Sincere condolences mate, moving home from FIFO should help a fair amount. All the best.
              :stupid:

Comment

well, sunday was 12 months. fuck it's been hard
                "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Hey Graeme thoughts are with you man.
                  Originally posted by Abuse this
                  Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

+ 1 I am hoping the small stuff has got easier but it's probably the small things you miss the most. I don't want to know what the cause was but I sincerely hope you have been able to get some closure on that.
                    You can't *burrrp* can't just post, just post anything you feel like morty, you just *burrp* just end up *burrp* end up hurting people's feelings morty I mean how, how would you like it if I said things that offended you morty?

Comment

Originally posted by Nudge View Post
                      I don't want to know what the cause was but I sincerely hope you have been able to get some closure on that.
                      nope. nothing. just an ongoing investigation

Comment

Ok well I agree - that is hard. Best I can offer is to talk shit about bikes or something to try and get ya mind off of it for at least a moment or just offer silent support.
                        You can't *burrrp* can't just post, just post anything you feel like morty, you just *burrp* just end up *burrp* end up hurting people's feelings morty I mean how, how would you like it if I said things that offended you morty?

Comment

Thats a tough 12 mths Chief. I was just thinking of you a few days back. what can I say I really don't know but you have many friends and respect.

Comment

Sounds like you need a beer mate. I'd be keen for a chinwag and a pint on me or next nearest PSB member to my left.

Comment

I, too, am home at the moment.
                              No beer but I can offer you a coffee and some company, if you need it 😘
                              Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

No words to make you feel better. I couldn't pretend to understand how much it must hurt.

The feeling of that loss will NEVER go away. That is love and a life shared and treasured. And it is truly okay to feel what you feel.

Try and take the date and in time make a celebration of her life with friends and family.

Little steps, it's always little steps, and it has to be your way...

Comment

Working...
                                X