Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dwillia
    replied
    such a sad story - I wish you all the best for your future mate...I shed a tear

Leave a comment:

• chief wiggum
    replied
    moving on right about now

Leave a comment:

• Stephan
    replied
    It probably doesn't make it any easier...remember the good times and maybe you can move on when the time is right..

Leave a comment:

• chief wiggum
    replied
    i thought i should update this. after 13 months, the coroner finally came up with their verdict....unascertained, but a natural death. they went on to say the cause of death is most likely related to epilepsy or coronary artery atherosclerosis. it doesn't really help much

Leave a comment:

• Stephan
    replied
    12 month already...I hope you can look back and draw strength from what you have gone through...

Leave a comment:

• Skut
    replied
    No words to make you feel better. I couldn't pretend to understand how much it must hurt.

The feeling of that loss will NEVER go away. That is love and a life shared and treasured. And it is truly okay to feel what you feel.

Try and take the date and in time make a celebration of her life with friends and family.

Little steps, it's always little steps, and it has to be your way...

Leave a comment:

• Gothchick
    replied
    I, too, am home at the moment.
    No beer but I can offer you a coffee and some company, if you need it 😘

Leave a comment:

• boeman
    replied
    Sounds like you need a beer mate. I'd be keen for a chinwag and a pint on me or next nearest PSB member to my left.

Leave a comment:

• Graelin
    replied
    Thats a tough 12 mths Chief. I was just thinking of you a few days back. what can I say I really don't know but you have many friends and respect.

Leave a comment:

• Nudge
    replied
    Ok well I agree - that is hard. Best I can offer is to talk shit about bikes or something to try and get ya mind off of it for at least a moment or just offer silent support.

Leave a comment:

• chief wiggum
    replied
    Originally posted by Nudge View Post
    I don't want to know what the cause was but I sincerely hope you have been able to get some closure on that.
    nope. nothing. just an ongoing investigation

Leave a comment:

• Nudge
    replied
    + 1 I am hoping the small stuff has got easier but it's probably the small things you miss the most. I don't want to know what the cause was but I sincerely hope you have been able to get some closure on that.

Leave a comment:

• mekon
    replied
    Hey Graeme thoughts are with you man.

Leave a comment:

• chief wiggum
    replied
    well, sunday was 12 months. fuck it's been hard

Leave a comment:

• Wedge
    replied
    Sincere condolences mate, moving home from FIFO should help a fair amount. All the best.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X