Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toyota Tundra Dually - Widest vehicle on the road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to have one!!! But then again I would love to have a F250/350, Chev Silverado etc. I reckon all them massive yank pick ups are awesome, I dont go into the city, I very rarely drive to a shopping centre and I love intimidating smaller vehicles!!!! Its the perfect daily!
    B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Of course, you can always do this

or take up three parking spaces--bugger can't find the photo, but someone with wanker plates and an F350 was diagonally parked across 3 spaces at Bunnings.
      " Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill"

Comment

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place...!6m1!1e1?hl=en
        Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
        Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
        BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mike View Post
          I'd love to have one!!! But then again I would love to have a F250/350, Chev Silverado etc. I reckon all them massive yank pick ups are awesome, I dont go into the city, I very rarely drive to a shopping centre and I love intimidating smaller vehicles!!!! Its the perfect daily!
          you'd have to move it every morning to let the XR6 out....'cos ol' mate wouldn't be driving it to work. Good luck with that LOL
          Originally posted by Viper
          I'm probably fucking something up.
          FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
          Administrator

Comment

Saw an F650 'Supertruck' at Coral Bay a few weeks ago, 6 door conversion, absolutely ridiculous! I'm 6 foot and my head comes up to the side mirrors, this thing is massive.

Comment

Saw that f650 for sale a few months back for $500k

Comment

Originally posted by 06sti View Post
                Saw that f650 for sale a few months back for $500k
                Jeebus, while it might be the size a house, it's definitely not worth the value of one... no car is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                  Jeebus, while it might be the size a house, it's definitely not worth the value of one... no car is.
                  You can sleep in your car but you can't drive a house.

Comment

I used to have a F250 as a company car...loved driving it and the power was just great. Fuel consumption was better than my current V8 landcruiser...15L compared to 19L on a hundred kms. And the effy was 2T heavier...
                    SP RACINGis supported by:
                    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

or just get one of these:

infinitely more customisable in terms of body/tray/bed/engine/transmission combinations, better fuel economy, better offroad, more suited for towing...

oh, and you don't look like a total manchild driving it.
                      Originally posted by devolved
                      I just crashed into a schoolbus full of kiddies, killed them all, raped them, set them on fire and now I'm pissing on their charred remains.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                          Because I NEED it to pick up a couple of bags of potting mix from Bunning's.
                          Wait what...?
                          I need a reason?
                          Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                          One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                          . .

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan View Post
                            I used to have a F250 as a company car...loved driving it and the power was just great. Fuel consumption was better than my current V8 landcruiser...15L compared to 19L on a hundred kms. And the effy was 2T heavier...
                            Once my building company is up and running in time, I will be getting an F series for a company car.

Will only be parked on building sites and loaded with shit. Can't be beat.

Comment

Originally posted by boeman View Post
                              Once my building company is up and running in time, I will be getting an F series for a company car.

Will only be parked on building sites and loaded with shit. Can't be beat.
                              Could stack your jimny on the back so you can duck down to the lunch bar at smoko
                              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

saw one yesterday in Freo

Massive chunk of steel
                                Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                                remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                                Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                                Who died while defending his right of way;
                                He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                                But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X