Game Of Thrones *SPOILERS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Of Thrones *SPOILERS*

Again? George RR Martin builds up a storyline then just slaughters everyone. However I believe Melisandre will bring Jon Snow back.

Thoughts on the latest episode and coming seasons?

Haven't seen the episode yet, but the book leaves it very ambiguous as to whether he karks it or not

Comment

What Roschach says, in the book it doesn't confirm he dies. Now the question is will there be a new book before the next season, or a new season before the next book?
      :stupid:

Comment

Fuck JS, I'm waiting for Catelyn's return.
        Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
        Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

I need to dig my books out but didn't JS die at the end of the last book, so for most of the story threads, apart from CS still being alive, the series has caught the books?
          Not my circus, not my monkeys

Comment

The current series has now gone so far away from the books in a few of the storylines so it's anyones guess. They could easily make another 2 or 3 seasons before catching up to the end of the existing books.

Loved the books, love the tv series but I am a long way past expecting the next novel before the old bastard croaks.
            Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

Yeah the series won't catch up to CS until next season. It was only the last book that they made it more obvious, there was a very slight hint in the previous book though but it's fairly hard to "hint" on TV so subtly.

Don't want to become one of those "I've read the books" snobs though...

Not having HBO sucks, I refuse to download illegally as I want decent quality so just got to wait til ~Feb next year for the current season to come out on DVD, then I can watch it all in 2 days like the last few years..Wouldn't mind if there was some decent extra content on the DVD, but so far there hasn't been.

Originally posted by Geeman View Post
              The current series has now gone so far away from the books in a few of the storylines so it's anyones guess. They could easily make another 2 or 3 seasons before catching up to the end of the existing books.
              Originally posted by Geeman View Post

Loved the books, love the tv series but I am a long way past expecting the next novel before the old bastard croaks.

Havent seen the current season, but how have they changed it? From what I've heard from others it seems very true to the books still?
              Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
              Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Originally posted by 98kellrs View Post
                Havent seen the current season, but how have they changed it? From what I've heard from others it seems very true to the books still?[/FONT]
                Maybe it's just my memory fading as it's been a little while since I finished the last book, but I don't ever remember Tyrion meeting Danaerys. He dissappeared for about 1 1/2 books and ended up being a circus freak riding pigs. And the whole thing with Sansa marrying Bolton and the jealous fuck buddy seemed back to to front. In reality i'm just annoyed that I haven't seen enough of Margaery in this series, drooool.......

Comment

Havent seen the current season, but how have they changed it? From what I've heard from others it seems very true to the books still?
                  What Geeman said, but also, from my possibly inaccurate memory of the book, in this season of the tv series the fate of the Stannis clan is different. Also, Myrcella. Also, Ser Barristan. Also, where is Bran? Also, lots of other stuff.

My estimation is that the tv series has kept the jist of the book, and seems to be kinda following the main story lines, but there are major differences.

Comment

Not having HBO sucks, I refuse to download illegally as I want decent quality so just got to wait til ~Feb next year for the current season to come out on DVD, then I can watch it all in 2 days like the last few years..Wouldn't mind if there was some decent extra content on the DVD, but so far there hasn't been
                    There's 1080p quality versions out there.

I don't think they will follow C.S story in the book. I think she'll remain dead.

The TV show has deviated quite a lot from the novels... and I very much doubt the next book will be released prior to 6th season

Comment

Originally posted by Trashed View Post
                      What Geeman said, but also, from my possibly inaccurate memory of the book, in this season of the tv series the fate of the Stannis clan is different. Also, Myrcella. Also, Ser Barristan. Also, where is Bran? Also, lots of other stuff.

My estimation is that the tv series has kept the jist of the book, and seems to be kinda following the main story lines, but there are major differences.
                      Brans story hit the same point as the books at the end of season 4.
                      There is a lot of stuff that has changed, but GRRM has said that the TV show is getting the same place he is with the books, but by a different route

Comment

Keeping in line with spoilers... Will dragon blondies dead at birth son end up being alive and well and the new ruler of the universe?
                        Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

iron throne gets melted down for Valerian steel and Jon becomes King
                          PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

Jon Snow seduces daenerys, bouncing her off all the walls in the castle and doing her Dragon style and then Bran tells him who his real daddy is.

Comment

EP 5 has just been leaked. Bran stands up out of his wheelchair laughing and pointing at Meera yelling "i was faking the whole time!", and then confirms he has been using his powers to inherit Jamies body since he was pushed out the window just so he could fuck Cersei.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X