Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-MEN III; Who's seen it?

I'm a HUGE fan, have been for years. Before the 1st movie, even. *gasp* :o

Anyway, I'm stuck out in the middle of nowhere (missed the opening ) and I want to know who's seen it and is it any good?
    Do they do justice to the 'Jean Grey/Pheonix' plot?
    Are the new characters all they can be?
    How many plot holes have you spotted?
    Any other bits that you can tease me with?

NOTE: I don't want to know how it ends!!!
    Just if it's as good as or better/worse than the first 2.

Cheers

Hornet.
    2006 Yamaha R1SP;
    In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
    Amen, brother. Amen.
    My nemesis; Barfridge

havent watched it yet, but already got on dvd...

Comment

well im going to see it sunday but the jean grey/pheonix plot seems to be a side one with the main one being that a guy with a mutant son has created a "cure" for mutants and conflict ensues

Comment

Come to the MAD movie night... raise some funds and meet some peeps... and watch XMIII

Comment

IVE SEEN IT!
          hahahahahaha
          was good, lol
          im not much of a critic so thats all i really have to say!
          Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

IVE SEEN IT!
            hahahahahaha
            was good, lol
            im not much of a critic so thats all i really have to say!
            [/b]
            worst movie review ever
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

worst movie review ever
              [/b]
              shut up u!
              i said it was good, what more can i say without ruining anything for anyone else!
              jeez!
              Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

sorry, i'll crawl back under my rock now
                "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

sorry, i'll crawl back under my rock now
                  [/b]

and so you should!

Comment

POST WHORES!!!! Chiefy is even stalking Hoongirl in here!!!!

MODS - delete the bastards!!!!

I WILL be at the PSB Movie night (day, it's 12:40 or something), but I wanted to know what it was like. What some other fans thought of it. How it compared to the other 2.

But aside from Duke800ss saying they had it on DVD and not if it was any good, Slice telling me what I've already seen in the movie previews, Rhino telling me to come on a ride I've already said I was going on (in that thread) and Hoongirl and CW flirting/whoring in MY thread, NOONE HAS TOLD ME ANY BLOODY THING USEFUL!!!!!
                    2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                    In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                    Amen, brother. Amen.
                    My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

3 stars... very watchable (kinda sad in spots) but I don't think it'll be in the running for any oscars.... lots of pwetty explosions and general blowing stuff up. Lots of action scenes as well... and yeah... it may have been "the last stand" but you can see they've left the window open for another movie... probably titled "X-MEN 4...The Last Last Stand (honest!!!)"
                      <div align="center">Pick Up Any Chick Instantly!!!

</div>

Comment

<span style="font-family:Impact">Stay AFTER the credits have finished rolling at the end </span>

Comment

<span style="font-family:Impact">Stay AFTER the credits have finished rolling at the end </span>
                          [/b]
                          I knew I shoulda, was busting for a wizz and had to bolt, "Gonna have to go see again, now"

As for review: It was OK. I used to collect Wolvies mags and am a big fan. I think they tried to put too much into it and so you got good breadth but little depth. A few cheap laughs which sadly cheapened the movie in some ways, but hey, it&#39;s still X-Men, it still rocks!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the reviews, guys. That&#39;s what I was after.

As for leaving it open for a 4th... I&#39;ve heard that Hugh Jackman&#39;s production company (that had a hand in this X-men) is going to produce a Wolverine off-shoot movie. There&#39;s also talk of other off-shoots, though I&#39;m not up on those.
                            2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                            Amen, brother. Amen.
                            My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

id just like to say... my name is not hoon girl.....
                              i am a hoon and i am a girl.... but my name isnt hoongirl
                              jeez!

ps... i know im post whoring

Comment

Working...
                              X