How to split and merge safely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to split and merge safely

This guys showing people how to do both, i kinda feel this is not the way to go.
    This kinda riding supports the governments view of a 30 kmh cap on splitting, we all view this style of riding differently though.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WI7LUZ4Cew

Sub'd.
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by llbuono View Post
      This guys showing people how to do both, i kinda feel this is not the way to go.
      why not?

Comment

Perth would be soon out've side mirrors if everyone had that guys attitude.

Comment

Fair bump play on , the car driver was / is a fuckhead
          never been a fan of fuckheads , darwin's theory fails with suck cunts as they take out others not them selves .
          REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
          (anarchy in english )

Comment

Dude is a cockhead for his reaction. Car driver thinks if bikes can do it, so can I. Obviously we choose to take a risk when we do it, we don't get that choice when they do it but car drivers don't see it that way and have no concept of not having a cage of metal around you so don't quite get it when roles are reversed. I've had a car do it to me - initially i was surprised but thought they're just doing what we do, and i probably should have held a better lane position. Fair bump, play on.

Comment

What an asshole.
              Originally posted by Desmo
              Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

The law doesn't protect you once you're dead. I have always approached my riding about my own well being, even if it bends/breaks laws set by paper pushers.

In saying that, I wouldn't take a mirror out, I would have just passed the next vehicle and never seen the car again. He hasn't thought about the risks before, what makes you think he will be more inclined to think about the risks by damaging his property. I guess I'm just passive in traffic rather than aggressive. To each their own.
                We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by GETAGRIP View Post
                  The law doesn't protect you once you're dead. I have always approached my riding about my own well being, even if it bends/breaks laws set by paper pushers.

In saying that, I wouldn't take a mirror out, I would have just passed the next vehicle and never seen the car again. He hasn't thought about the risks before, what makes you think he will be more inclined to think about the risks by damaging his property. I guess I'm just passive in traffic rather than aggressive. To each their own.
                  on this good point , rider was next to traditionally an unforgiving truck as he punched mirror , easy to make a fatal mistake here
                  REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                  (anarchy in english )

Comment

Poor road positioning allowed that to happen. And if a car scares the shit out of you from behind, you're not doing it right.
                    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Rider is just an aggressive, self-entitled fuckhead.
                      /thread

Comment

What Kristy says. ^^^^^^^

Dont know why he gave the driver of the white (? Toyota) a blast of the horn. The white car started changing lanes well ahead of his bike.

Passing that ute on its right, after the driver puts on the right turn indicator says a lot about his awareness.

As for the car, what we don't see is if the rider cut off the car, forcing it to brake.....which probably prompted the driver of the black car to return the favour.
                        O.K., O.K. Road rage is bad, but the rider didn't do one thing right.......well, I suppose he didn't drop it, that's one thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                          Rider is just an aggressive, self-entitled fuckhead.
                          /thread
                          Basically, he chose the perfect bike for his personality.
                          Rest in Peace

Comment

yeh what a dickhead, poor road positioning ie not actually in the 'own the road' position, so it was his own fault the car went to his right hand side.

Comment

When did the Gubmint suggest a 30kmh cap on splitting?
                              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Working...
                              X